Getting over it

I havent updated in a while and I hate to keep you guys waiting so....I already have alternate ending planned from the shocking a/n. Im imagining the funny bloopers lol. Idk how many chapters this is gonna be and ill continue to write headcannons and short skits after the story finishes which might be a LONG time.Y/ns pov.||

The day after the funeral I was feeling upset and lonely so I knew exactly what to do.Visit Carlos! He always knew exactly how to cheer me up! So I grabbed my coat and took off! Not without eating breakfast though!

You stared at the big house that loomed over the village.Maybe you should buy a gift for Carlos? Because he's been such a great friend.You turned around to go to the shops and thought of something he might like. Mochilas were a popular gift so maybe I could get him that? I went into one of the shops for bags and flund a nice maroon one that was perfect.It looked a bit like this:

I went to the cash register to pay and then clutched the bag tightly as I went to Carlos's Casita

I went to the cash register to pay and then clutched the bag tightly as I went to Carlos's Casita.When I reached there I was welcomed by Alma."Hello y/n! Are you coming to visit someone? Is it Camilo?" She smiled.My eyes widened, remembering the incident between us."Oh no no! I just need to....talk to someone for a bit." You laughed nervously.

"Okay. You're welcome here anytime!" She spoke as I hurried off upstairs.I went to the noticeably different door and knocked on it."What do you- oh y/n! Hey."Carlos ushered me into his room."Why are you here?"."Well I was just feeling sad about.....the passing away so I decided to come here." I told him."Sounds like you just miss me." Carlos smirked.

I scoffed and just shoved his elbow."Ow! Ugh can you fetch me that pen?" He pointed to ontop of his bedside table."Im not a dog." I stated. "Yeah because you're not cute you're ugly." He joked.Rude!

"Thats not very nice of you." I remained calm.I heard him chuckle a bit."I dont do nice." Carlos replied as he grabbed the pen and started writing something.i was mad."Did I hurt your feelings? Aww sorryyy~" He teased.I coughed a bit and spoke quietly"Fuck you."."It was just a joke jeez!" carlos defended himself.I noticed his writing and focus so I asked him something.

"What are you writing?" "oh uh....uhm I..im just scribbling...." he fumbled on his words.It didnt sound too convincing but eh.I remembered the gift I brought suddenly."Oh and...I got a gift for you!" You said.He looked up from 'Scribbling' and raised an eyebrow.I got the bag from behind my back and showed him . His face lit up as soon as he saw it."Thats amazing! Id prefer if you had made it though but I love it either way!" He was being way too enthusiastic for the Carlos I knew.

-Carlos's pov-

I was happy when she showed the gift to me.I would keep it forever.i placed it on my bed and continued drawing my sketch of y/n. Making sure to get every feature and detail.She hadnt caught me staring yet which was surprising.

I noticed her facial expression quickly change and she looked upset.Probably because of.....That."You ok?" I interrogated. "Am I okay knowing that my friend is dead and ill never get to see him again? Yeah totally!" Y/n sarcastically answered."Sorry I just....cant believe what asshole would do that! If I find out I would hate them forever."They Exclaimed.

If I was being honest that stung a little but it didnt matter.She would never  find out.i shoved my pen into one of the drawers and I motioned her to sit on the bed."Look I know you're upset.I would be too if that happened to one of my friends.But its time to get over it.Thinking about him would hurt you even more......and I dont want that." I soothed.

Suddenly she jumped into my arms and I could hear muffled crying."Shhh.Shhhh..." I hushed as I held her in an embrace."I KNEW IT!" Suddenly the door flew open and Mirabel and Dolores walked in."Mira....." dolores whispered."Oh right sorry..." She apoligised."We knew you two had something going on!" My sister spoke. 

"How did you know she was here anyway?" I talked."You're louder than Antonios jaguar!" She responded."Am not! You just have super hearing. And besides it was just a hug!" me and y/n had already seperated from when we heard the loud noise.

"Yeah sure.Just a hug." Dolores smirked slightly but I could still see it.I looked at y/n and she seemed pretty embarrassed."Fine we'll leave but y/n you have to tell me all the details later!" Mirabel stated in a sing song voice."Screw off!" I yelled as she leaved.She was always my least favourite. 

-Y/n's pov-

I blushed after they left.God that was so embarassing...I looked at carlos and he appeared to be ticked off."Am I the one that needs to soothe YOU now?" I joked.I saw him smile a little and it made me smile.I guess I really was starting to get over it.

But would you ever know the truth?

~End Of Chapter 11~