First Kiss...

Heheheh new chapter-  ALSO I SWEAR ANTONIOS CEREMONY IS COMING UP-||

-Y/n's pov-

What. Just. Happened. I stood there in shock. Why did I let him do that? No no no, what would this mean?...I didn't like Carlos like that. Or at least I think I don't...

"Carlos..." I honestly didn't know what to say. Carlos' Smirk remained. "What? I did what you asked." He chuckled. "That's not what I mea-" I got cut off. "Hey it's good we didn't get interrupted this time eh?" I Was conflicted on how to feel and confused. Did Carlos...Like me..Like that? No, he couldn't. We were just friends. But friends don't kiss each other-

"Carlos, my dad will be back Any second. You should go..He doesn't necessarily like you." I spoke. Carlos stopped smiling. "He doesn't?" He looked down clenching his teeth and fists for a moment before sighing. "Yeah sure, I'll go. That's all I seem to ever do anyway." He looked at me. "But you're going to walk with me." It was weird how he didn't even ask and just told me to.

"Um, sure?..." I tried to brush off what happened aside since I didn't want something to get in the way of our friendship. Carlos grabbed my hand and led me outside, glancing at Me occasionally. He seemed a bit...irritated? Oh no, did I do something Wrong? Thankfully not many people were outside so I didn't have to deal with people looking at us weird.

He didn't say anything for a while so I decided to speak up. "So....." Carlos turned his head to look at me. "Can I tell you something?" I asked, twiddling my thumbs. "Sure." he said monotonously. "I..Actually, forget it." I looked away from him. He raised an eyebrow before looking ahead again

2nd person perspective 

You Two eventually reached his house again where he knocked on the door to be let in. That was weird...Why did he need to knock at his own house? Alma opened the door and didn't seem too pleased to see him but then she saw you and smiled. "Y/n! It's nice to see you! Were you with Carlos? It's good He has someone to help him not be so painful all the time. You had an internal yikes Moment at her harsh words. "We were actually going to start Home-schooling Carlos but we all just have so many things to do..And you seem like a smart young lady..What I'm asking of you is to tutor Carlos. He's so foolish and this will be good for him." You simply nodded in response and you noticed Carlos becoming annoyed and mad. "Why don't you mind your own business?! Maybe you're the painful one! You all don't even know me!" He barged past Alma and into the house. "Oh dear.." She looked furious and just handed you a note before storming off after him.

Casita slowly closed its doors, seemed like even it didn't like what was going on. You Slowly walked home and read the note once you were inside again. It said some details about tutoring or whatever and stuff like that. You heard the front door open as you were reading it. "Oh hey Dad.." you greeted. "Oh hello my lovely princess...What do you have there?" He said referring to the note. "Oh nothing, Ms Alma just told me to tutor her grandson." You put the note down. "Which one?" Your dad asked, taking off his jacket. "Um...Carlos." He didn't look so pleased hearing that. 

"You know,i never really liked that kid." He furrowed His brows. "Dad! Come on,he's not that bad!" You Tried to change his mind even if it was hopeless. "You don't know What boys' intentions are. Take it from me, a man. Now im not going to forbid you from Tutoring him if thats what Alma wants but i forbid you from seeing him any other time." Your eyes widened. "What?! That's absurd! You cant stop me from seeing my friends! You never stopped me from seeing Camilo when we were close!" You protested.

"The difference with Camilo and Carlos is that Camilo is kind and charming while Carlos isn't. He's a bad influence if You ask me. You barely spend time with me anymore because you're with him so much." He spoke his mind. Nobody gets it...Carlos is not even that bad! And Camilo was the one that betrayed you, Why was he the good one?! You felt yourself tear up and you just went upstairs to your room and Cuddled with your blanket, sniffling a little. You Eventually dozed off but you couldn't help but notice.

You didn't feel the weird feeling tonight...

~End Of Chapter 16~

Note: I cant tell if i want angst to start next chapter and how the angst should go- I have multiple ideas but oh well. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and im sorry for rare updates-