Manipulation

Heyyy thanks for the support on this book! Would have never expected this to have more reads than my carlos x reader x camilo fic. Thank you so much and next chapter is when.....the killing stuff happens so beware.||

After that conversation with my dad the day went by normally and I went to sleep.I had that uneasy feeling again.....when I woke up I opened the windows to let some air in and put some casual clothes on.i went downstairs and made some cereal.Then my dad walked in and rummaged through the cabinets.

"Hey papa I keep on getting this weird feeling when I sleep...like someone is watching me." I seeked information from him."Oh thats naturaaalll."He replied while getting some bread out of the cabinet.it was obvious he wasnt taking my concern seriously. It was strange since yesterday he was just telling me to be careful of peoples intentions.

"Sure whatever you say." I spoke calmy,trying not to get irritated. When I was done eating I put my bowl in the sink and went to the door."Where are you going?" Fathed asked."out?" I answered."You've been going outside alot lately.But ill allow it since its good for you." He sighed before the second part.i thanked him and left.

I saw Camilo finishing up one of his chores and I tried to go talk to him."Camilo! Cómo estás?" I said joyfully.He ignored me though.....did he not hear me? "Camilo?" Still no response.Wow he was ignoring me and that was confirmed.But why? Did he not like the bag I made? No he would never ignore me for such a stupid reason.Did I say something wrong?  I dont recall doing that.

I honestly felt sad.He was my best friend! This was so sudden and I didnt understand.I kept trying to talk to him but he wouldn't listen.I felt tears welling up in the corner of my eyes and I wanted to be with a friend right now.One that wasnt ignoring me.... 

I went to casita because I wanted to speak with carlos. The madrigals happily invited me in and I searched for carlos's room.I finally found the door that said Carlos and knocked on it.

-Carlos's pov-

I was cleaning up the shards from yesterday and turned a pen into a bin I could throw them in (In this fic Carlos can shapeshift into others but he can also shapeshift objects into other things.Nobody knew about the second thing) When suddenly I heard a knock.Ugh who could that be? I opened it to reveal y/n in a sort of upset mood. I immediately let her in and we sat on my bed."Whats wrong?"I tried to calm her down.

-Y/n's pov-

His voice was tender and soft.It reminded me of Camilo.....It made me even more sad and I burst out crying into his chest."Its ok...take your time and tell me when you're ready." He spoke as he rubbed circles onto my back with his finger.i quitened my crys and sniffled.he then turned a rubber band into a hankercheif and passed me it."Woah I didnt know know you could do that!" I exclaimed."Nobody does.Youre the first person to find out." He responded.i remembered what happened and started to explain.

-Carlos's pov-

"C-Camilo he......He keeps ignoring me!" She cried.I couldnt help but evily smirk.Good.....he left her alone. Now she could be mine. She then began ranting a bit and I made sure to soothe her."Dont worry y/n Camilo's just Rude and stupid like that.He may act like your friend but in reality he only cares about himself!" I told her."Really?..." she backed away from the embrace sort of position. "Yes! He's been doing that for years with multiple people!" I lied.

"I cant believe I trusted him! He's so evil ugh I hate him!" she yelled.Y/n was getting angry.I smirked again as she grew angrier and angrier.The more angry she got, the bigger and more evil my smirk got.i made sure to feed her some lies too to keep her angrier at him.

(Quick y/ns pov) I was so caught up in my feelings I failed to realise he was manipulating me. (Pov change back to carlos) it continued like that untill she was about to leave."Thank you Carlos . You're a great friend.Way better than Camilo." She thanked.

That Was the first time someone thought i was better than him! She then left but I sneakily followed her to make sure nobody talked to her.It was going smoothly untill  someone came up to her.It was that guy again! So badly I wanted to rip out his guts.i found out his name was Damien from the conversation and that he moved from the USA.

After that dimwit stopped talking to her she arrived home safely.Once I was satisfied I returned home since I never had any chores.I couldn't be trusted with Them.i waited in the entrance area for a bit for no specific reason when Camilo came in."Oh camilo~ Y/n hates you now~" I smirked.

"Why did you make me do this! I hated it and what do you mean she hates me now?" He shouted."Well~ she came crying to me and I made sure to tell her some lies about how you're a terrible person~" I replied."No way she believed that!" He gasped."Oh yes she did~ you should have seen it! She was all like 'Camilo is terrible!' 'You're so much better Carlos!'~" I egged him on Even further.

He stormed off to his room as I cackled lowly in delight. He wouldnt dare talk to her again.He knew the consequences were going to be worse than a cut on the cheek. I realised that I probably made the cut too deep but Julietas arepas healed it anyway so did it matter?

When nighttime came around I waited untill Dolores was in her room and was asleep.it became a sort of routine to watch y/n.....At this point I knew the things I was doing were wrong but I didnt care.why the fuck would I? My love, my life.She was finally here and I wouldnt waste that chance and let anyone else be with her!

I reached the window of y/n's bedroom and I realised it was unlocked.I could get in...yes....Yes! I climbed inside the room and made sure to be quiet. I observed the room thoroughly so I knew where everything was and finally, y/n.

 I placed my hand on her cheek and caressed it.It wouldnt wake her since she was in a deep,deep sleep.I smiled as I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.I stopped since it was too risky and went to a desk she had instead.

I opened one of the drawers and found a small rose toy thing she had.it seemed she didnt use it so I decided I would keep it.I then decided to leave with my new found possesion and hummed in happiness.

Now what would I do with that damien boy?

~End Of Chapter 6~

Note:When I write for y/n should I use "I" or "you" as the pronouns?