Chapter Thirteen

Tullah laid in bed; she had curled up in a ball as she struggled to come to terms with what was going on.

Her eyes drifted up to her alarm clock, 21:00. She had been crying since 7pm.

Tullah sniffled as her takeaway order laid untouched on her bed.

Tullah sniffled as her phone and bank card sat on the bedroom floor.

Tullah sniffled as she felt the pain around her.

She exhaled deeply as her eyes scanned her room, she rose to her feet before rummaging around her bedroom.

Tullah chewed down on her lower lip as she picked up her scissors.

Tears rolled down her cheeks again.

She opened the scissors as wide as they would allow.

Tullah felt a lump in her throat as her tears continued to roll down her cheeks, she sniffled as she felt the cold blade of the scissors on her wrist.

The blade of the scissors softly sat on her left inner wrist.

Her eyes dropped down to her wrist.

Confliction ran through her mind; pain ran through her mind.

Tullah wanted to end her life, but she was afraid to push the blade on her skin.

The blade of the scissors just sat on her wrist as she stared at it.

"You can do it." Tullah whispered to herself as her right hand fought against her thoughts. "Don't be a coward." She swallowed the heavy lump in her throat.

The blade wouldn't press deeper as her right hand tried to fight against the thoughts.

"3..." She breathed "2..."

Tullah winced "1..."

The blade didn't even cut skin as it sat on top of her left wrist.

Tullah wanted to scream at herself for not being able to go through it as she dropped the scissors.

She crawled back into bed and pulled the blanket covers over herself as she cried herself to sleep.