Chapter 4: A Chance to be Good

Narrator POV

This was it. The Bad Guys were finally caught, Red Handed and are being taken to jail. "The Bad Guys go bust! The nefarious five some has finally been captured! I, Tiffany Fluffit, am first on the scene." Tiffany Fluffit said to the camera then looked back at the scene. "NO!" Shark shouted as he was pushed into the back of the van. "Hey! If you idiotas don't get your filthy hands off of me and my amigos go, I'll bring my brothers, my cousins and my papá will get you!" Piranha exclaimed with anger. "They'll find you, they'll hunt you down!"

They cuffed him to the ceiling of the van. Snake tries to break free with the collar but the policemen throw him in the van. "WOLF!" He cried out as he's being locked with chains. "Ooh, you're begging for a bite, right now!" Tarantula exclaimed with rage. Then Wolf turns and sees the Governor, Professor with the Golden Dolphin and F/A walk out of the place as soon as reporters call them out and fire questions at them. An idea suddenly pops into his head that makes him smirk a bit and escapes from the Police Chief's grip.

"HEY!" "Excuse me!" He grabbed everyone's attention. "Sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to congratulate the guards and the Governor here." He chuckled a bit. 'What are you planning, Mr. Wolf?' You thought as you raised your eyebrow. "I gotta say, you really had us pegged. We're just a deep well of anger, self-loathing- ''''Denial." Diane said, cutting off his sentence. "Sure, that too." "Narcissism." "Yeah, yeah." "Emotional emptiness." "So, we're on the same page." He said.The rest of the gang looked at him confused. "What is he doing?" Shark muttered, underneath his breath.

"Sadly...We were never given a chance to be anything more than second-rate criminals-" "More than second rate." You said, cutting off his sentence and having him look at you for a second. "If only there was someone who could help the flower goodness inside us blossom? Some icon of love and forgiveness like, I dunno..." He winked at Marmalade then at you. 'Again with the winking. What is with this guy?' You thought as a slight blush came across your face, making Wolf smirked.

"*sighs* Best thing is to just throw us in jail for the rest of our hopeless lives-''''That's the plan." The Police Chief said with a chipper. Then she grabs Wolf and shovels him into the van with the rest of the crew. "Wait, wait, wait, NO!" Wolf shouted as he tried to fight back to keep himself away from the van. "WAIT!" Everyone looked at the guinea pig as he went down a few steps. "I beg your pardon?" Chief questioned the professor. "Mr. Wolf may be a savage beast. Basically, walking garbage- Sorry, that I'm making a point." He apologized.

"Do what you need to do, pal." He shrugged. "But how can we say they're hopeless? If they've never been given a chance?" Marmalade said. The reporters and guests muttered with each other. "What are you getting at, Professor Marmalade?" You asked."What if we tried a little experiment, Diane and Y/N? As you know, my Gala for Goodness, the hashtag charity event of the year, is coming up soon." He said."If I can prove to everyone at the gala that The Bad Guys have changed, will you two set them and give them a clean start?"

The crowd gasped in shock and begin to whispering. But before the Police Chief could say something in this conversation, the Governor replied first. "Well, I think me and Y/N should have a conversation about this. Come on, Y/N." Diane said as she grabbed your hand and took you to the museum while you looked at her in instant confusion.

Your POV

Wait, why's she bringing this up? I just came here to congratulate the city's professor for his goodness, not to make some decision for a bunch of criminals! Not to mention, THAT WOLF WAS SENDING ME THE SIGNS! But I do feel kinda bad for them being chased by the police and having people to fear them anywhere they go. "Can you believe this?" Diane asked. "He wanted me to give the most WANTED criminals a chance to be good! I don't trust them one bit, am I right?" She asked.