It was based off of a comic dub

The characters you're about to see are not my mines, they're the creator of the comic and the names are from tumblr.

The crew were just relaxing in the living room, enjoying their new lives as heroes of the city and having some time to relax. "So, guys and girls, how does it feel to be the city's new heroes, instead of people being scared for you?" You said as you took a sip of your drink. "Oh, it's really nice." Shark said. "Nice? This feels better than nice. It feels good." Snake said. "Yep, living the best life." Tarantula added. "Mhm, it felt good, la chica. But I'm still ticked off that those idiotas calling me a mutated sardine fish." Piranha grumbled a bit.

"Yeah, you and my dad went completely crazy on them and they went to the hospital." You said. "Hey, he shouldn't call me a sardine." He said. You rolled your eyes before sitting on the couch with them then turned on the tv. Then Wolf and your parents came in. "Hey, Mom and Dad." You greeted them. "How was training?" "Oh, it went fine but someone decided to act insane towards the dummy." Y/M/N gestures at your father. "Again, they want me to think of him as the enemy so, I think of them as the enemy." He said in defense.

"*sighs* Hello, Wolfie. How's your day?" You asked as you gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Better when I'm around you." He said, you chuckled at his remark. "You know what? After everything that we've been through, I kinda wish there was another thing or event that'll shock all of us." Snake said. "Actually, to be honest, I kinda wished that too. I mean, I went through a coma for only a year to save you guys. But I agreed on that." You said. The crew agreed on that statement too.

Timeskip

It was midnight and everyone was sleeping in their rooms, sleeping so peacefully...until a loud noise woke most of them. "What the heck..was that?" You whispered, you hop right out of your bed and tiptoed out of the room. You reached into the hallway and you noticed the light in the kitchen was on. "Heh, that must be Piranha making his snack." You whispered to yourself. "Um, are you about, la chica?" You jumped and turned around to see the owner of the voice was Piranha. "What the-! Piranha, I thought you were downstairs!" You slightly shouted.

"I thought someone else was downstairs too! Maybe it's Webs?" Piranha guessed. "I'm right here." Piranha jumped and you caught him before he hit the floor and Ms. Tarantula was wearing only black sports bra. "Oh, it's just you. We thought it was you downstairs." He said. "Well, guess what? If there's one thing I deal with intruders..." Your hand switches to sharp claws. "...is that they're gonna regret that they've ever come here." "I like the sound of that. Let's do this, amigos" Piranha whispered as he grabbed a baseball bat.

The three slowly sneak through the living room, then they heard the same noise again from the kitchen. "Okay, they're in the kitchen." You whispered. "I'll come in and surprise them and you guys knock them out." Tarantula whispered. "Hmm, okay, I'll scare them from one side and you guys will jump out from the other." You whispered back and the two nodded. You quickly sneak around the corner, raising your claws but before you can attack, you hear the voices. "Are you sure that this is the place? This place is too good for a home."

"My tracker says that this is the place where our young past parents live. This has to be their home." "Past parents?" You whispered to yourself but you shook it off and jumped out from the corner. "HANDS UP, DEVIL INTRUDERS!!" You shouted. "AH, WHAT THE WHAT?!" A hybrid of a piranha and spider grabs a fork from the drawer and uses it as a weapon. "Don't come any closer or I'll jab you!" They exclaimed but a hybrid that looks like a wolf and F/A instantly grabs the fork and throws it away. "I know damn well that you ain't gonna stab my mom with a freaking fork!" They exclaimed.

You froze and had a blank face. "Wait...what?" "WHAT'S UP, PAPA!" Piranha shouted as he and Webs jumped out from the corner but their mood turned into confusion as you. "Um, who are they? And why do they look like animals but at the same time?" Webs questioned. The spider and piranha hybrid gasped then jump off of the counter and immediately hugged Ms. Tarantula. "Mommy!" They exclaimed. Webs looked at them confusingly and questioned them "Wait, what? Who are you, kid?" She said, "Hold on!" Piranha then picks them up by the hood of their jacket.