ghostdaddy can get it ⁸

NOW PLAYING

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı

[ Valerie Broussard : Killer ]

¹:¹⁷─⊙────── ³:⁴¹

ᵛᵒˡᵘᵐᵉ:

▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ ↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ

" only way out of this thriller is if i am a killer too "

" my body wants me to stay "

∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

CHAPTER SIX :
GHOST BOY CAN GET IT

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘∘❉∘

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

" 'Scuse me Miss, I forgot that work pack in my locker-"

"You can go." The older woman sighs softly, waving a dismissive hand. Zoe smiled, throwing a wink at the woman.

Zoe walked down the hallways, humming to herself. In passing, she spotted two cheerleaders walking into the bathroom. Chloe and Dierdre, annoying little gossip whores but damn good cheerleaders. Deciding to have a little fun instead of going to her locker, she followed. A little gossip is fun once in a while. Her lipstick fell out of her skirt pocket. Zoe groaned, bending over to pick it up. As she did she paused. Face scrunching up as she looked under one of the stalls. The one closest to where her favourite red lipstick fell. A pair of chunky black boots struck her.

Huh. Is there a peeping Tom in here?

Zoe didn't get a chance to dwell as she heard a sniffling noise from the door and quickly went in the one on the end. Locking it just as someone walked in. She looked under to see Sid by the sinks. She listened to the girls talk.

"She was never attacked. I think she made it all up."

"How could she lie about it?"

"For attention!" Chloe's voice rings through the bathroom. "The girl has some serious issues."