the rules for survival ¹¹

[ for clarity: the whistle is basically 'mary had a little lamb'. nursery rhymes are lowkey creepy lol. especially whistled. ]

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
THE RULES FOR SURVIVAL

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

THIRD PERSON POV

ZOE GRABBED A couple of duffle bags and threw them on her bed. A series of hair products, scissors, and knives were thrown in in one bag. She zips it up and then moves on to the next one. Throwing in a few outfits and some money. Zoe stashed her car keys, house keys, and other items in a smaller backpack. She went into the garage and put the bags in her trunk, throwing the backpack into the passenger seat.

She went back into her room, staring at herself in the vanity mirror. Her heart sped up at the thought of tonight. Her once blank face now had a large grin stretching across her face. It was happening tonight. The easiest way to get it done and she could leave. The Ghostface killers made life a little bit easier but screwed up her plan.

Sighing, the brunette throws on a the outfit she picked out, ruffling her hair a bit and applying her makeup. Zoe's mom leans against the door with a smile. Nala walks over and helps Zoe straighten and style her hair.

"You look drop dead gorgeous, darling."

"Thanks, mom." She smiles at her mother. Grabbing the things she would need and got ready to head out. Nala hugged her daughter and whispered,

"Stay safe. Star is going to be fine." With that, they parted ways. The reassurance about Star made her feel a bit better about the situation. It was part of the plan – execution hit her harder than expected. Zoe grabs a set of car keys she hasn't used in quite a bit. Blowing kisses to her mom and waves her off as she backs out of the driveway.