Chapter 35 - Sorry Not Sorry

Liam POV

I still can't wrap my head around the idea that I have 3 mates and 3 alphas at that. How am I going to deal with them. Hopefully it goes well.

"Liam I sense Strom, Spirit and Starstruck are close by. I just need to get all the werewolves in one place and a witch from the Mitchell bloodline to perform a spell" Sky said to me.

"I can ask my dad to ask the Alpha to hold a meeting would that help? And I can ask my friend Tanya if she knows anyone from that bloodline" I told.

"Thank you that would be greatly appreciated." Sky replied.

It's time to get the day started and get ready for school. So I got up did my morning routine, found some clothes and was on my way to the kitchen for some breakfast. I ate my food and was about to leave when Dad came down. I ask him about Sky's request and he said he would do it. He will text me the Alpha's response. I told everyone goodbye as I left for school.

When I got there I saw my friends were in our regular meeting place. I walk up to them and they all began to smirk. Now what's about to go on. I look behind me and saw that the triplet pulled up. Of course they find this entertaining.

"Now y'all pulling up at the same time. Aww how cute" Mya teased me.

"Soon they're going to be all driving to school together." Tanya added.

"Just so y'all know I'm still right here" I responded wave my hand in the air.

"Trust me they know. They're just being messy like always." Onika replied.

"They're the same annoying triplet nothing has change" I reassured them. Now it seems like they were holding in their laughs. Dethan and others are definitely behind me.

"Is that so? I'm hurt Liam" Dethan uttered behind me.

I mouthed fake bitches to my friends as I turn around to face the others with a smile. It may be a fake one but at least it's a smile.

"Sorry not sorry you know it's true" I gave him a hug and said hey to Nathan and Ethan.

The bell was about to ring for class and no one was prepared for what I was about to do. Should I do it or not? Damn I'm going to do it anyway. I walked up to Ethan & Nathan gave them both a kiss on the cheek which caught them by surprise and power walk away. Now everyone was in shock.

"What about me???" Dethan expressed.

"Slow your roll Sir we have class together" Mya shouted pulling Vic along with her.

"Me too" a blushing Nathan pointed out. I totally forgot we have first period together today. Well my plan backfired.

We all made our way to Werewolf Nostalgia. All of us were almost late because the bell rung as soon as we were by the door. I went to my desk and sat down waiting for Mr. Moon to begin the class but he was talking Nathan. After they were done Nathan walked over to the table I was at.

"I asked Mr. Moon if I can have my seat back" Nathan said as he sat down and took out his appliances for class.

"Hopefully you don't move my chair and make me fall on my butt again" I laughed & smiled and he did the same.

"If you deserve it I'll do it again and just rub it until it's not hurting anymore" He winked as I begin to blush.

We stopped talking as Mr. Moon started the class. We were continuing with the were family tree. I took done notes when they were written on the board. Class went on as usual until it was finished. I packed away my things said bye to Nathan and begin my way to my next class with Mya.