וHow they sleep with you (SFW)•×

Kirishima :

Definitely a big spoon as he feels more manly when he is able to hold you in his arms, plus he likes to nuzzle his face into the back of your neck, possibly leaving a couple of soft kisses.

Hawks :

Another big spoon he loves wrapping his arms around you and he keeps one wing tucked behind him and the other over you as if protecting you. He'll take it off if you get too hot though...

Bakugou :

He likes falling asleep with your head on his chest so he can play with your hair as you both drift off to sleep, it's quite comforting to him. He'll sometimes hum too.

Todoroki :

Falling asleep whilst you face eachother is what he likes the most because he loves being able to look into your eyes as he falls asleep.

Kaminari :

He actually kinda hoards the blankets and takes up most of the bed, he doesn't do it on purpose it tends to just happen in his sleep because when you initially get in bed together you're all cuddled up but sometimes you find yourself at the bottom of the bed when you wake up...

Shinso :

He doesn't really mind as long as he gets to sleep. Although most nights you can find him staying up rather late to work. But if he hasn't had a great day he doesn't mind being the small spoon.

Dabi :

A big spoon, no doubt about it. He likes to hold you close and sometimes nuzzle his face into your hair giving the top of your head a few kisses.

Midoriya :

He prefers to be the small spoon because he feels safe and calm in your arms, he also likes it when you leave soft kisses on his shoulder or the back of his neck.