וHow they let you know they're in the mood (NSFW)•×

¡!Swear warning!¡
¡!Horny bois warning!¡

Kirishima:

He'll give you little hints like if he has got your attention he'll wink with a slight smirk on his face before indicating with his hand to his crotch. If he is closer to you, he will bring his mouth to your ear allowing his warm breath to tickle your skin before whispering something stupid like "I think my quirk is acting up again...Could you give me a hand hun?"

Hawks:

You'll notice his wings are a bit more puffed up than usual and he seems to be continuously running his fingers through his hair. If he isn't next to you and he has your attention, he'll smirk and bite his lip whilst looking you up and down. If you are close to him, he will tickle the back of your neck with his feathers whilst saying something to the effect of "I need you baby bird."

Bakugou:

This man doesn't even try to be subtle about his needs. If you aren't near him and he's sitting down he'll spread open his legs allowing his hand to dangle between them, a big smug smirk on his face. If he is near you, he will wrap his arms around your waist (either from infront or behind) and will kiss any bit of skin he can before saying "I want to fuck you so bad right now..." Growling in your ear slightly.

Todoroki:

He doesn't really give you any hints especially if you're in public, but when you two are finally alone he will slowly move closer to you before resting his hands on your hips and kissing your lips slowly and sensually before leaving a soft trail of kisses down you neck and to you collarbone. His actions are enough to let you know what he wants.

Kaminari:

We all know this man is a bit of a pervert...If he isn't close to you he will not so subtly get your attention by whisper shouting for you. Once he has your attention, he will bite his lip and wiggle his eyebrows playfully. If he is near you, he will grab hold of your hand and place it on his thigh, as you turn your head to glare at him he locks his lips with yours bringing your hand closer to his crotch. He'll probably say something like "I really, really need you right now cutie."

Shinso:

I'm not sure how he would let you know if I'm honest. To be frank I don't know if he really gets all that horny so I think it's probably usually you who initiates sexy sex time.

Dabi:

When he's horny he will always make sure he's close to you. He especially loves to fluster you by walking up behind you and grinding his crotch against your ass whilst kissing your neck. He'd probably say something along the lines of "I need to be inside you babe, so fucking badly."

Midoriya:

He's quite shy when it comes to this sorta thing, but you'll notice that he seems more flustered around you and his eyes are constantly darting around the room landing on your lips every now and again. If you approach him about it he will state something like "Uh...S-Sorry to be so lewd, but I-I need you..." He will be bright red the whole time.