וFluffy Tododroki Headcanons•×

- He can become rather shy when it comes to kissing you. At least when you first started dating. It's such an intimate gesture and he gets all these butterflies, one time he even asked if he was sick. Once he becomes more confident he can't get enough of your kisses. Occasionally though he will still get nervous.

- Because he doesn't want to treat you how his father treated his mother, expect random compliments and hugs throughout the day. He is very soft and caring with you, it's as if you opened a new side to him.

- He's not a fan of PDA but if you're being hit on he'll either wrap his arms around you from behind or the side or he will hold your hand tightly. If he has to do this his face will be bright red the whole time.

- Whenever you order soba or make it yourself Shoto will spoil you for the rest of the evening with kisses and cuddles telling you how much he loves you.

- He loves giving you gifts, you could say it's his love language but he does also love physical touch as he is touch starved.

- Like I said he's not a fan of PDA but he likes to be able to be in physical contact with you at pretty much all times so even if your arms are just grazing together as you walk or your legs are touching if you're sat, it's enough for him. It's almost comforting to be able to feel you physically even if it's not an intimate touch.