וFluffy Hawks Headcanons•×

- You have noticed several times that when he has had a bad day and hasn't seen you at all his wings puff up a little and they become a little ruffled. When you mention it he becomes a little flustered but you just think that makes him cuter.

- When he's hugging you he loves wrapping you up in his wings, he calls it his "little bird trap".

- If you're sad or have a had a rough day this bird brain will tackle you to the bed or couch and tickle you with his feathers whilst peppering your face with kisses.

- He enjoys laying his head on your chest and having you stroke his hair, it really relaxes him.

- He finds it adorable that sometimes when he flirts with you, it makes you all flushed and flustered.

- Whenever he needs his wings groomed he'll ask you and when you do it for him he'll make these soft little chirping noises deep in his chest which you find so endearing.

- One of his favourite ways to cuddle with you is having you sat sideways on his lap cuddled up into his chest. He'll leave several kisses on the top of your head.

- Whenever you aren't necessarily giving him the attention he wants he will use one of his feathers and tickle you with it. When you look to him he'll quickly retract the feather back to join his wings giving you an innocent "that wasn't me" look.