Chapter 1

It was dark night, the full blood moon lit up the sky. Lukas was writing in his book, he looked up and saw the blood moon. Jesse and Petra went up to Lukas. "Wow, would you look at that." Lukas said. They looked up at the moon. "Woah, that is cool!" Jesse said. "A red moon? How is that possible?" Petra said. "I read about this, this is a special night. The full red moon appears every 3 years. It means something big is going to happen." Lukas said.
Minutes later, Jesse was walking through BeaconTown until he heard something. He looks at an alley way, he enters the alley way and spotted a weird looking dog eating in a garage can. "That's a weird looking dog right there." Jesse said. He stepped on a crumbled piece of paper that got the dog's attention. It looks at Jesse and growls. Jesse gasped and started to run away. The dog starts chasing him. Jesse stopped at a dead end. The dog cornered him. "Nice doggy." Jesse said. The dog barks and then bites Jesse's arm. "Ow!" Jesse yelled. The dog ran away. Jesse looks at his arm, blood starts coming out of the teeth marks. "Stupid dog." Jesse said. He goes to the floating tower where the Order is spending the night in. Petra grabs a wet rag and starts patting on Jesse wound. "Ow, that stings!" Jesse said. "Sorry." Petra said. "So, what happened Jesse?" Petra continued. "This strange dog bit me." Jesse said. "What did the dog look like?" Petra asked. "Well, it was big, has white fur, and a scar on its eye." Jesse said. "Almost done." Petra said as she wraps the bandage around Jesse's arm. She finished wrapping the bandage on him. "Thanks, Petra." Jesse said. "No problem." Petra said. "Well I'm going to sleep, so see you in the morning." Jesse said. "Good night, Jesse." Petra said.

Stay tuned, chapter 2 will come out soon.