Chapter 4

Petra and Jesse went out of Jack's shop. "I can't believe that Jack used to be a werewolf." Petra said. "What do think, Jesse?" Petra asked but Jesse was missing. "Jesse?" Petra said. She heard a scream that sounded like Radar. Jesse was biting Radar foot. "Let go of me you monster!" Radar said. "No, Jesse!" Petra said as she raised her voice. "Let go of Radar!" Petra shouted. Jesse growls at her and let's go. "Petra, what is that thing?" Radar asked. "That's Jesse, he has the Lycan curse right now." Petra said. "Jesse? That's Jesse?" Radar asked. "Yeah." Petra said. "He got bitten by a werewolf." She continued. Jesse ran away from them. "Jesse!" Petra said. She went after him. Jesse was looking at mountains. Light slowly shows on the mountains. "The sun is rising." Petra said. Once Jesse saw the sun, he started panting. "Jesse, what's wrong?"  Petra asked. Jesse started to glow. As the glow died down, Jesse was back to normal. "How did I get out here?" Jesse said. "Jesse, your back to normal!" Petra said as she hug's Jesse. "Petra." Jesse said. "What happened?" Jesse continued. "You were a werewolf." Petra said. "A werewolf? Your joking." Jesse said. "No, I'm serious. You were a werewolf." Petra said. "I don't believe you." Jesse said. Petra sighs in disappointment. They both looked at the sunrise.