Chapter 8

The sun went down, and the full moon appeared. Jesse looked at the moon and started to transform. "Oh no." Jesse said as he started to fight it. "Jesse, you must learn to control it!" Petra said. "I'm trying, Petra." Jesse said. "Come on, you can do this." Petra said. "Petra..." Jesse said. Jesse was fully transformed. Jesse started to growl. "Jesse, are you there? Say something!" Petra said. Jesse barked aggressively at Petra. Then Jesse ran away. "Jesse, where are you going? Come back!" Petra said. She ran after him, but then she lost sight of him. "Jesse, where did you go? Jesse? Jesse!" Petra called out. Then Petra found him with another werewolf. The werewolf had black fur. The black werewolf and Jesse were growling at each other. Petra sees two other Werewolves. One white, one gray. They started barking like they were talking. "What is he saying to Jesse?" Petra whispered to herself. The black werewolf's name is Felix. The white one is Clare, and the gray one is Dave. "What's your name?" Felix barked. "I...don't know who I am, that girl keeps calling me Jesse." Jesse barked. "Will call you Jesse." Clare barked. "Wanna join our pack, Jesse?" Felix barked. "Sure." Jesse said. They started walking, and Jesse was following them. "Why is he following them?" Petra said.