Chapter 7

Jesse starts waking up next to a campfire, he notices the bandage on his arm. "Jesse, you're awake!" a voice said. Jesse turned to Petra and growled at her. "Here's some soup, it will make you feel better." Petra said as she handed the bowl of soup to Jesse. Jesse swiped the bowl out of Petra's hands and started licking the soup. The soup was hot. "Thank goodness I found you." Petra said. "I think we found a cure for you." she continued. Jesse turned his head in disagreement. "Don't be like that! I know you're in there Jesse. You need to control your werewolf." Petra said. Jesse growled in disagreement. "Jesse, come on." Petra said. They both went to sleep, Jesse wakes up and walks off. He stood on a cliff and looked at the sunrise. He started howling as he turned back into a human being. "Jesse?" Petra called from a distance. "Petra?" Jesse said to himself. Petra went over to the cliff. "Jesse, there you are!" Petra said. "Petra, what are you doing here? I told you to stay put." Jesse said. "I won't let you leave, I have to go after you." Petra said. Jesse realized then sighed. "I'm sorry, I guess I was a bit paranoid." Jesse apologized. "But how did you find me?" Jesse said. "Tecally you found me, you saved me from another werewolf." Petra said. "I saved you?" Jesse said. "And I want to say, thank you." Petra said. "What are friends for." Jesse said. "Well, your werewolf self doesn't like me." Petra said. "Oh, really?" Jesse said. "It's that bad." He continued. "We might have found a cure." Petra said. "What, really?" Jesse said. "Yeah." Petra said. "We just need to find these ingredients." Petra said. "Okay." Jesse said. "The first thing we need is a velvet rose." Petra said. They went to find a velvet rose. Jesse looked down and spotted it. "Found it!" Jesse said. He handed the velvet rose to Petra. "Next we need a drop of honey." Petra said.