Chapter 6

Petra was in the library, she is studying about werewolves so she can help Jesse. She finally found a cure to it. "Found it!" Petra said. She took the book with her, then knocked on the door. "Jesse, I need to talk to you." Petra said but there was no answer. "Jesse, are you in there?" Petra asked as she opens the door. There was no one in the room. She saw a letter on the bed, she starts reading it.

Since I found out I was a werewolf, I left BeaconTown so I won't hurt anyone. Don't try to come and find me. I'll be living in the forest for now on. Goodbye.

Sincerely, Jesse Granger

"Oh no, Jesse!" Petra said. She ran outside, and went out of BeaconTown. "Jesse!" Petra called out. "I need to find him." She continued. She ran into the forest. She was in a snow forest biome, Petra feels very cold, she walks through the snow. Jesse ran away into the forest, because he was paranoid about his Lycan curse. Petra saw a cabin, she went in. "Welcome young lady, what can I do for you today?" The man said. "Oh, I would like hot tea." Petra said. "That will be two emeralds." The man said. Petra gave him the emeralds. The man gave her the hot tea. "Have you seen a guy with brown hair and red and gold armor?" Petra asked. "No, I haven't." The man said. "Well he's a friend of mine, his name is Jesse. He has the Lycan curse, now every night he turns into a werewolf!" Petra said. "A werewolf eh? That must be horrible." The man said. He led out a nervous laugh. Petra is concerned about him. She looked out the window and saw the sun setting. "Oh, it looks like it's sunset." Petra said. "Sunset?!" The man said in a frightful voice. "Uh, I gotta go. I have unfinished business." The man said as he left the room. Petra sipped on her hot tea, then a noise came from the other room. It sounded like shatter glass. "Uh sir, are you okay there?" Petra said as she walked to the other room. She saw him with gray fur. He looked up and growled at her. "You have the Lycan curse too!" Petra said. The werewolf started chasing her. She ran outside, she ran as fast as she could. Until she tripped and fell, the werewolf howled at her. Then all of a sudden, another werewolf jumped out and attacked the other werewolf. The werewolf had brown fur and wore red and gold armor. "Jesse?" Petra said. The two of them started to fight, they were biting and scratching each other. The werewolf bit Jesse in his right arm. Jesse started whining from the pain. They stopped fighting and the werewolf ran away. Jesse fell to his side and passed out. "Jesse!" Petra said as she rushed to him. "Jesse, you okay?" Petra said. She started shaking him. "Wake up." Petra said.