Chapter 11

It was sunrise, the werewolf pack turned to humans, including Jesse. Jesse is still not awake yet from drowning in the river. "Jesse, please wake up!" Petra begged as she did CPR on him. She starts to tear up as she tries to wake him up. "How's it going? Jesse not awake yet?" Felix said as he walks up to Petra. Petra shook her head. "He's probably dead." Clare said. "No! He can't be!" Petra said. "Don't leave me, Jesse!" Petra said as she starts crying. "Jesse, can you hear me?" Petra asked. Jesse starts coughing out water. "Jesse?" Petra asked. Jesse starts opening up his eyes and looks at Petra. "Pe...tra?" Jesse said in a weak voice. "Jesse, your alive!" Petra said as she hugs him. "Thank goodness!" Petra said. Jesse smiles and then looked at the wound on his leg and gasped. "They got me!" Jesse said. "I know, your going to be okay." Petra said. Jesse tries to get up, the wound started to hurt. "Ow, ow, ow." Jesse said. "Quit your whining!" Felix said to Jesse. "It's not a big deal to fuss over!" Felix continued. Jesse clutched his fist in rage. He stands up on one foot, with injured foot in the air. "What's your problem?!" Jesse shouted. "Can't you tell I'm injured?!" Jesse continued. "He's right, you know." Dave said. "Not now, Dave!" Felix said. "I've been escaping those hunters for years. I got plenty of injuries. It's not a big deal." Felix said. "Easy for you to say, I'm new to this werewolf stuff." Jesse said. "Not for long, I'm trying to cure you remember?" Petra said to Jesse. "Oh, yeah. We need to find the next ingredient." Jesse said. "We better get going before the moon comes up." Petra said.

Chapter 12 will be sad so be prepared to cry and stay tuned!