Chapter 13

Jesse runs has fast as he could. Then his tail gets stuck on a tree branch. He starts pulling on his tail. The hunters shoot but Jesse dodge the arrow. He gets his tail free then runs. "Lukas, watch the potion. I'm going after Jesse." Petra said. Lukas nods and Petra runs after Jesse. Jesse runs and runs and runs. Until a hunter shoots him in his chest. Jesse falls to the ground. "Nice shooting." One of the hunters said. "Thanks." He said back. They left and Jesse tries to get up but fails. Petra spots Jesse on the ground. "Oh no, Jesse!" Petra said. Jesse barks at her and whimpers. She comes up to him. She see the wound, she starts tearing up. She starts caring him back to Lukas. "What happened?" Lukas asked. "They got him." Petra said. Jesse looks at Petra's eyes, he gives her a gentle lick on her cheek. Jesse turns his head, his eyes where half way open, and he slowly stops breathing. "No! Jesse!" Petra said. Lukas looks at Jesse's corpse in Petra's arms. "He's dead." Lukas said. "Jesse..." Petra said as tears went down her face. She starts hugging his corpse. "I'm sorry, Petra." Lukas said. "Well, the potion is ready." Lukas continued. "It's too late for him to take the potion." Petra said. Then Jesse turns back to normal, but he's still dead.

Ivor makes a resurrection potion. They gave him the antidote and then the potion. Jesse starts waking up. "Jesse?" Petra said. "Petra?" Jesse said. "Jesse! You're alive!" Petra said as she hugs him. Jesse looks at the moon and realize. "The antidote worked! I'm cured!" Jesse said. "Glad your back, Jesse." Lukas said. Jesse looks at the moon and smiles.

The End