Chapter 2

I wake not wanting to get out of my bed when, Pansy yelled out to me "Y/N your boyfriend is here." I get up confused "I don't have a boyfriend." I quickly get dressed and do my hair and go to the door. Draco was standing their "Hi Draco" I look at him "Shall we go to breakfast together?" I nod and reply with "Why did Pansy say that my boyfriend was waiting?" Draco doesn't answer. As we walk to the Great Hall, Professor Snape stops us "Mr Malfoy, your parents must be proud of you finally dating someone of your own kind for once." I look up at Draco and say in a extremely confused tone "What? We aren-" Draco interrupts me "Uh.. yup my mother and father are very proud I'm dating someone known to the family." I as shocked and pulled Draco into the stairwell. "Why are you lying to everyone!?" Draco looks down at me and says "Because I-I really like you Y/N." I looked him in the eye and pushed passed him going to breakfast. 

I found Luna before breakfast and pulled her into a classroom. "Congrats on your new boyfriend Y/N." I roll my eyes and say "He's not my boyfriend he is just telling people that because he likes me!" I walk out and go to the lake in-front of Hogwarts and sit down. I take a deep breath in and try relaxing when all of a sudden I feel someone next to me. "I'm sorry I told people we were dating, it was wrong of me I don't expect you to be my friend or anything but I really do like you." Draco says in a concerned tone. "We would be horrible together. We are both stubborn and both have very toxic traits and I'm going crazy. It would be a very toxic relationship." Draco puts his hand on my chin and turns my head towards him. "Ok, I'll leave you with this than." I look at him confused when he gives me a kiss.

I look shocked but he walked away before I could even say anything. I sat their in shock butterflies in my stomach I chase after him and when I catch up to him I jump into his arms and kiss him back he smiles and said "What was that for darling?" I couldn't answer and walked to class, Draco and I had potions so he followed me. "I still don't understand why you kissed me." I looked at him and replied with, "I could ask the same question." Draco laughed, we arrived at potions class. "Can I ask you something?" I laugh and say "Yes?" Draco looks at me "Could we pretend to date for a few weeks than I'll tell everyone we broke up?" I look at him and say "Just tell everyone today, also I'm coming over to your private dorm today so we can do this potions homework together." Draco smiled and gave me a side hug. It sent shivers down my spine. 

As the day went on people were coming up to me saying how sorry they are that Draco and I didn't work out. I just laughed at them and walked to the Great Hall for dinner. I sat down next to Draco and he said "Give me your hand." I look at him and blurt out "What why?" Draco rolled his eyes and said "Just give me your damn hand." Draco grabbed my hand and I screamed "Ouch!" He rolls his eyes and puts out a knife "Draco, what the hell do you think you are doing?" Before he could do anything Dumbledore started his announcement "Hello everyone, welcome, though times are dark, doesn't mean we have to remain in a negative attitude, if we remain positive everything shall work out." I saw Draco tilt his head down. 

I place my hand on his and squeeze his hand, I ask in a sincere way "Draco what's wrong tell me." Draco looks up at me and said "Can we just go to my dorm and study now?" I nod, and we go up to his room. I sit at his desk next to him and I say "So tell me why you have been acting so weird the last few days?" Draco looks at me and says "Promise you wont think anything less of me." I nod and he says "It's better if I just show you." Draco proceeds to pull up his sleeve revealing the Dark Mark I wasn't as shocked he thought and said "Are you not scared of me now?" I look up into his eyes and say "It's normal. My parents both have it both of your parents have it." I pull up my sleeve revealing my Dark Mark and Draco was ten times as more shocked and he said "I haven't seen you at any of the meetings though." I look at Draco and say "The Dark Lord didn't want me there for the last few, the reason being is that my mother is related to him making me his great great grand father." Draco was shocked and we began to study.

Draco looked at me and I looked at him. He began to pick me up "What are you doing Draco?" Draco smirks at me and makes out with me, "Draco I have told you we would be horrible together." Draco laughs and says "What about friends with benefits? No strings attached if either of us get into a relationship our arrangement ends and yeh?" I look at him and continue to kiss him when all of a sudden Draco falls backwards onto his bed. I smile and start taking off of Draco's shirt revealing his very white abs. Draco smirks but when he was about to undress me we heard a knock on the door "Hide!" I hid under Draco's bed.

"Hello Draco" a mysterious woman says. "Hello." Draco sounded sad. "You know what you need to do, don't you Draco?" She sounded serious. "Yes I know what I have to do Bellatrix." I was shocked and gasped I think she heard "Draco! What was that?" Draco replied "I didn't hear anything." Bellatrix agrees with Draco and she said "You know what the date of this assassination is?" Draco nods "Yes the night before the party." She nods and leaves. I come out and say "What the fuck Draco! What's this about an assassination?" Draco looks down and says "I have to kill Dumbledore." I look down as well and say "No you don't, I know you it's not in you to kill, I will do it for you, I promise." Draco looks up and replies with "Really?" I look up at him and say "Yes, I'm related to The Dark Lord it's in my blood." Draco continues looking at me "You can't change his mind though." I look at him and smile "Yes I can, I'll go right now." With that I vanished into thin air.