Chapter 4

"Miss Riddle, answer the question." I look up at the professor "You sound nervous sir, everything okay?" Professor Snape looked at me "Now why would I be nervous Miss Riddle, I'm simply asking you to answer a question." I laugh and get up in his face, I whisper into his ear "You know exactly why I would ask such a question." Professor Snape points at the door for me to leave the room. "Could I go with her sir?" Harry Potter asks and Snape lets him go.

"Oi Quinn why did you change you name." Potter asks. I turn around to look at him and I walk up to him and get in his face "I changed my last name because I don't like my dad's last name so I changed it to my mother's last name." Harry rolled his eyes and said "Did the you know who make you?" I look at him in disgust and say "No what the fuck he is my grandpa I'm related to him so in his honour and my mother's I changed my name." After awhile of Harry bothering Draco comes out and places his hands on my shoulders "Everything okay Y/N?" I look up and nod "You should watch who you speak to with a tone now a days, you don't know who has connections or not." I say to Harry as we walk off.

I pull Draco out of sight and make out with him. "What's this for?" I smile and reply with "Nothing." Draco smiles back and kisses me more. "Lets go to my dorm and continue this shall we?" I look at him and say "Okay." I smile and we quickly go up to his room. I lock the door behind us. I start loosening his tie and he stop me grabbing both of my hands pinning them above my head I giggle and kiss him passionately Draco smiles and says in a deep husky tone "Take my tie off with your teeth." I look up into his eyes and take his tie off with my teeth. Draco ties my hands up with his tie. Draco takes a couple steps back and starts unbuttoning his white long sleeve shirt in front of me he took off his shirt exposing his strong pale abs. I smiled.

"Draco can you take off my shirt." Draco looks at me in my eyes and says "No. I will take off your pants though." I smile and watch his eyes as he gets on his knees to take off my skirt Draco looking up at me with lust in his eyes. Draco got up and said "Something is wrong." I look at him and say "What?" Draco took off my shirt and bra and said "That's better." I smile and untie my hands.

I take on my underwear and smile I walk up to Draco and put my hands on his chest slowly dragging my arms along his abs and than back up to his chest pushing him into his bed frame I start making out with him and start unbuckling his belt at the same time Draco smiles into the kiss and I get down on my knee's pulling his pants down and his boxer's and get up pushing him onto the bed I sit on his abs, and leaned over and started making out with him. I felt my spine shiver when Draco's hands held my waist I never felt like that when he's touched me before. I slowly move backwards, I moan extremely loudly out of pleasure. Draco smirks and puts me on my back thrusting his hips back and forth, faster and faster. I moan louder and louder, Draco puts his fingers in mouth to quiet me down. Draco stops and moves down and start's liking around my clit in circles making me moan. He stops for a split second "What's my name?" I shake my head not wanting to moan his name "Now" He starts again "Draco!" I could feel him smirk. Draco stopped and lied down next to me I make out with him even more than start giving Draco head for a good ten minutes. Before we heard a knock on our door, I grab Draco's t-shirt and put it on, I open the door with Draco behind me.

"Pansy why are you crying?" I ask and she replies with "Blaise didn't fuck me, Draco?" I turn my head around to Draco who said "What the actual fuck Pansy, by the way did you notice that Y/N is sweating and wearing my t-shirt, and I am sweating? What does that mean?" Pansy pushes Draco out the way and she gets up in my face "First you dated him, now your just friend's with benefits, wow you really are desperate aren't you." I push her away, Pansy try's to punch me in the face but she missed instead I punched her in her face than kicked her head into the wall and kicked her out the room and shut the door. "I need a shower wanna join?" Draco joined me in the shower and gave me a head massage I hugged him, "Draco, I do like you I just don't think I'm ready to date anyone at the moment." Draco looks in my eyes and makes out with me, I smile and hug into his chest whilst hot water is pouring down on us.

I felt safe with him, I felt comfortable like he could protect me from all harm that would come my way.