Part 4

After those words you found yourself being stripped by the Haitani brothers, you had no choice because the door was surely locked after being closed, you have nowhere to run so you stood there staring into their eyes. After all your clothes are off, you felt a hand in between your thighs... You looked at Ran who was staring into your soul with of course, a smirk marked on his lips as his hands travel upward into your clit.

As for Rindou, he endlessly kissed your neck, travelling down to your breasts leaving marks all over. This was the first time you've let someone hold you, touch you, or even kiss you. You can't say you hate it but it's not like you love it or anything, right?

"Your eyes are telling me that you want me to suck these..."

Rindou said as he cupped your breasts and started sucking on them. With that, you moaned from the pleasure you're feeling as Ran suddenly said "Darling, your body is enjoying this isn't it?"

You remained silent as the both of them do their "work". While trying hard not to release another moan, you saw Sanzu approach you and started to unbuckle his belt. You can tell by his smirk that he's not planning anything good, you can't run away either way so you stood there getting ready for what will happen next.

Sanzu then took off his pants and boxers revealing his huge, 8-inch cock ready to destroy your insides. With this, Ran carried you to a bed, a huge one, and tied your hands at the corner of it. You felt Sanzu crawling below you as if he's gonna eat you, well he will. He spread your legs and started to finger your clit and slowly licking it from outside to inside, savoring your taste.

A loud, pleasurable moan escaped your lips as this happens, and then a pair of lips smashed into yours. Rindou who was pleasuring himself right beside you, was the one who owned the lips that smashed into yours, you tried to pulled away but it was hard due to your hands being tied up. Ran took his turn to play with your breasts as Sanzu eat you up.

After a few minutes, you were at the verge of orgasm. You tried to speak but you couldn't release a single word as your moans take over your voice. You couldn't hold it in so you closed your thighs as you started to orgasm leaving Sanzu in between them, choking. After orgasm, Ran, Rin, and Sanzu then put their clothes back on and walked back to the sofa. Your hands was released from being tied up, Sanzu gave you your clothes and you put them back on. Kokonoi soon entered the room and looked at you...

"Did you enjoy the service?"

He asked and The three of them nodded as a response, but Mikey just stared at you and stood up to leave.

"So I'm your whore now?"

You asked staring at Kokonoi. He just stayed silent and left the room, as you were left there with the holy trinity. You were all silent until you decided to stand up and leave, before you can step out of the room, Ran spoke;

"Hoping to see again soon, darling"

Annoyed (a little) you walked out and slammed the door behind you. You went home and went straight to your room without thinking of having dinner. You plopped down to your bed and tried to sleep, after a few minutes of trying to sleep, you failed. With the thought of what happened pinned on your mind, you couldn't help but stand up from your bed and leave the house to head to the bar.

Wherein, again, you saw the four of them but this time they're with the whole gang, watching as a woman dance on the pole in front of them. Well what can you say, that's the only thing they know. You noticed that one of them is focused on his laptop, and beside him was Mikey who caught your eyes. You and him made eye contact for a few seconds before he looked at the others and talked to them. He pointed at you and you looked away as they all looked your way.

~This story might only be a couple of parts then "the end". You all May be wondering what happened to Sanzu's 8-inch cock being ready to destroy you. Well, you reached orgasm before he could even insert it in and he didn't have much time so let's enjoy the 8-inch on the next part~