Part 11

You laughed at their reaction while they look at you with disbelief. You hear them scoff before ending the call, you were too relaxed at the bathtub so you didn't think to call them again. After a few minutes you rise from the bathtub and covered yourself with a towel. Before turning the doorknob of the bathroom, you heard noises from your room so you tried your best to not make any noise. When the noises were gone, you peeked outside of the bathroom to see if there was someone but there was no one.

You were confident that the people in your house was gone so you walked out of your bathroom, but suddenly you felt a sting at the back of your head and your vision went dark. You didn't see who it was but the only thing you saw was a pair of black boots before passing out.

You woke up in a very dark room and you felt that your hands were tied up behind you so you struggle to take it off when a light shine on you and a male voice was heard inside the room echoing to every corner. The voice kept getting closer and closer and you knew that he was approaching you.

"I never knew an assassin could be this beautiful." The voice said as he steps into the light.

Your eyes widen after seeing who it was that kidnapped you. Izana Kurokawa, also known as Mikey's brother.

"What do you want from me?!" You screamed while glaring at him furiously.

"From you? Nothing. From Mikey, yes." You felt nervous after hearing this.

"I-isn't he your brother?! Why don't you talk to him instead of using me?!" You asked still struggling to get the ropes off of you.

Izana just laughed and left the room. You were confused and scared at the same time. You needed to escape but you can't even move your body, your hands are in pain from how tight the ropes are. After a few minutes, or hours maybe who knows how long you were there, Izana came into the room again and stared at your soul before grabbing your hands and dragging you into another room. He pushed you into the bed, when the towel you were covered with when you were kidnapped fell off from your body. You couldn't cover yourself because of the ropes tied up on your hands.

Izana stared at your body for a while and smirked. He took out his phone and took some pictures of you and sent it to someone, you don't know who but you know it's someone he's luring to you.

"He'll be here- no, THEY'LL be here soon." He said and grinned at you before he walked closer to you and leaned down to your ears and whispered, "I wonder what it feels like to get a taste of you...".

You crawled away from him as you watched him unbuckle his belt. You're now at the corner of the bed and Izana was crawling towards you as well, you had no choice, you couldn't stand and you can't back away anymore because a wall was behind you. Izana is now in front of you, you can feel his hot breath through your lips. You closed your eyes thinking that he will be claiming you as well when you heard gunshots outside and Izana ran out of the room.

You knew that they were here but it didn't comfort you at all knowing what Izana's thinking of doing to his brother. So you crawled towards the window and did everything to stand up and peek out the window. You saw the whole Bonten outside and screamed to the top of your lungs, "I'm up here! Be careful all of you!". You saw them smile and continued shooting and fighting.

You tried to get out of the room but the door was blocked from outside. You looked for another way to get out but you saw nothing but a mirror and a bat.
You thought that maybe a broken glass can help you with the rope before you try to escape so you swiped the mirror off the table and grabbed the bat. Your hands were feeling weak but you had to get out there and help them, so you gather up your remaining strength and hit the mirror with the bat shattering it to pieces. You kneeled down and grabbed a piece of the broken mirror and started to cut the rope even though it's wounding you but you didn't care because of how worried you are about the others.

After a few minutes, you successfully got the rope off and your hands are bleeding so you ripped a piece of clothe from the shirt at the floor and covered your wound. With your hands all free, you had enough strength to push the blocking from outside the door. After freeing yourself, you ran downstairs and saw everyone fighting. You tried to run towards Mikey but there was so many of them you had to fight and you didn't have a gun. Your eyes were focused on Mikey when suddenly you saw him fall down to the ground.

~What did you think happened to Mikey? Did Izana shoot him or someone else did? Don't worry you'll find out on the next part!~