Part 8

You couldn't sleep thinking about how you ended up in this situation so as soon as the morning came, you stand up and walked up to them.

"Why am I here in the first place?! Just for fun?! Just tell me what's going on!!"

The four of them looked at each other before glaring at Kokonoi.

"You're here to pay for your father's mistakes, that's all" Kokonoi responded.

"Mistakes?! What mistakes?!" You asked clenching your fists.

"Your father use to be my father's most trusted employee. Until one day, my father caught him stealing some files from his office. Your father begged for forgiveness and not to kill him for he has a wife and an unborn child that he has to take care of, which is you. So my father decided that if the child were to be a boy, he'll need to serve my father as a servant, but if it is a girl, he'll need to serve me or anyone of his choice for her whole life until death once they turned 18. If this was not fulfilled, my father will kill both you and your mother. Does that answer your question, Miss L/n?" He explained which left you shocked and speechless.

"No... That can't be true, my father would never steal anything from anyone." Tears forming in your eyes as you knelt to the ground with disbelief.

"Well, he did." Kokonoi's father burst into the room with your father beside him.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, i had to" your father said as your tears roll down from your eyes falling to the cold hard ground.

In disbelief and disappointment you stood up, wiped your tears, and ran out of the room leaving the mansion. You can hear your father screaming your name as he run after you but you just ignored him out of anger. You got in a taxi parked at the gates and it drove off leaving your father standing there, out of breath, watching you disappear in the distance.

You cried your eyes out inside the taxi not realizing that you were already at home. You were in so much disappoinment that you didn't notice the car door open. Someone carried you out of the car as another one paid the driver before it drove off. You didn't bother to look at who it was and just cried and cried until that someone put you in your bed and wiped your tears. Your vision was blurry but his voice already told you who it was.

"You may be just my whore but that doesn't mean i wouldn't care about you" Sanzu said and kissed your forehead.

You didn't say a word and went to sleep. You felt the four of them surround you as you sleep but didn't care as you were so tired.

-The next day-

You woke up from the very deep morning voice of Ran Haitani who has just made you breakfast on bed. Behind him was his brother, Rindou who was carrying your coffee. You sit up as they both bring the food to you. Surprisingly there wasn't any smirk on their face, all you see was the beautiful shinning smile of them. It made you blush a little as you look down and saw the breakfast they made... Pancakes!! It's been so long since you've had that kind of breakfast but the first bite was delicious! You smiled at them as the other two, Manjiro Sano, and Sanzu Haruchiyo came in and sat down at the corner of your bed. They watched you eat, making sure you finish all of it. A few minutes, before you finish your food Rindou stood up and went to the bathroom.

You heard him turn on the bathtub faucet.

"Are you gonna take a bath?" You asked.

"No, it's for you. Do you like warm baths?" He replied.

You nod as a respond and he waited there for the bathtub to be full.

You finished your food and he turned off the faucet.

"I'll get your clothes ready" Sanzu said sa he looked at your closet.

"I'll go clean the dishes" Rindou said and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"I'll fix her bed" Ran said and he did.

"I'll watch tv downstairs. Call me if you need me, love." Mikey said and left the room.

~They're really a husband material huh? You're very lucky, Y/n~

I hope you all enjoy this story. I really work hard on this and sorry if there are wrong grammars. Correct me if ever, feel free. That's all thank you all for the votes and views!!