Part 10

You stood up and stared at them before walking away, but before you can make another step, Sanzu pulled you by the waist and closer. His cock rubbing and twitching in between your thighs, he guided it towards your clit and completely pushed his rod inside making you moan so loud. Rin stood behind you and slowly inserted his rod into your asshole.

They thrusting in you and picked up their speed after a few minutes. You were about to end when they both pulled it out, which made you whimper and tear up.

"W-what? Why?" You looked at both of them with your eyes welled up with tears.

Rindou then sat down and pulled you onto his lap, inserting his cock inside your throbbing wet walls. Sanzu beside you, Ran entering your behind. You open your mouth releasing a gentle moan when suddenly Sanzu shove his cock into your mouth almost choking you. It's so long and big, it was hard for you to breath but this is just too good to stop. With Sanzu face fucking you, Ran behind you, Rindou in front, you again felt like at the verge of ending. You couldn't speak because of Sanzu's cock but then they spoke all at once at the same time.

"I'm cumming"

Hearing this you let the feeling take over and you all came together. They all lie down the floor and fell asleep from exhaustion, but you weren't satisfied so you went upstairs to Mikey's room and he was sleeping, or is he really?

You crawled under his blanket and slowly unbuckled his belt. You felt him flinch which is a sign that he is awake, so you remove the blanket and revealed yourself as you jerk his cock before sucking and licking it. Mikey just relaxed and watched you do your work, with a devilish smile his face turned red from the pleasure and the view he was witnessing and feeling. You were still completely naked, of course and cum was still dripping from both your holes but it didn't bother you because Mikey can satisfy your needs no matter how full your insides are.

"I've never seen you become a top, mind if I wish for that?" Mikey said as he swipe a strand of hair away from your face.

You didn't say anything and stopped before standing up then kneeling on top of him. You kisses him and he kissed back as you guide his cock towards your clit and finally inserting it inside, you moved your hips up and down as you both kiss passionately like a married couple. It wasn't long until you felt him cum, so you break the kiss and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

He then gripped your waist and started thrusting in you like crazy which made you moan loudly but Mikey kissed you again, muffling your moans. You then wrapped your arm around his neck and you both enjoyed this moment together. After five or more rounds with him you both are exhausted, you lie down beside him and he hugged you tightly before kissing your forehead and falling asleep.

It was dawn when you felt like Mikey wasn't beside you anymore, you opened your eyes and he was actually gone. You went downstairs to check if they were there but they're all gone, but you saw a note at the table that says,

"Thank you for the service, Y/n. We have work to do tomorrow morning so we had to leave. We didn't wake you up because you were sleeping deeply. We'll visit you again soon so you better be ready. We've spoken to Koko and his father and they agreed to end the service, since it was years ago and it didn't affect his father's company. Even if your service has end, we hope that you'll still be the one we have at night, or even maybe all day. We'll see you again soon, darling, but not as a whore. This time, we'll treat you like a princess. See you soon, Agent." For some reason it made your heart melt and these words really gave you butterflies.

"Agent? So they do remember that I'm an agent huh?" You giggle and went upstairs to take a bath.

"It was a mess last night but it was worth it" you said to yourself as you relax at the bathtub.

You then got a call from Sanzu, of course he took your phone number without permission. You picked up the call without realizing that it was a video call. Your eyes widen as soon as you realized it but it's fine since they've already saw you naked. Besides, you're not exposing your boobs or anything.

"Hey, lovely." Rin said at the back.
"Hey, darling!" Ran waved at you.
"Hello, sweetheart." Mikey greeted you while cleaning his gun.
Sanzu holding the phone then smiled at you and said, "How are you doing, Princess?" Which made you blush.

You then smiled and replied, "I'm doing fine, my body's a little bit sore but i can still walk. Mikey went wild last night so... Yeah"

They all looked at Mikey who was just chilling there and wasn't saying anything until they all shouted, "How wild was he?!" And he just looked at you and shrugged.

"Really wild, we had more than five rounds, just so you know." And their jaw dropped from your words.

~Give me ideas for the next chapter please 😭😭 I'm running out of ideas. I do hope you all enjoy this though, sorry for the grammatical errors, I'm kind of horny and not on my proper self so yeah~