Part 12

You watched as Mikey dropped to the ground. You looked around to look for who shot him but you failed to find them. Furious and worried, you ran to Mikey to know what happened to him and to your surprise he stood up and continued fighting.

"You're okay?!" You exclaimed while fighting beside him.

"Of course, sweetheart. Why did you ask?" He asked while glancing at you after every punch and kick he gives to the enemies.

"I saw you fall to the ground, what happened?" You asked while taking a gun from the ground.

"Oh. Someone kicked me from my feet, causing me to lose balance and fall. I'm alright, sweetheart, no need to worry." He calmly said and smiled at you.

You continue to fight with them and fortunately you defeated all the opponent but Izana was nowhere to be found. The other Bonten members was severely injured so you didn't bother to look for Izana and told everyone to bring the injured ones to the hospital or a clinic nearby. Thankfully none of the members were shot, so you stood there and looked for the four of them. After a few seconds, they were already around you and you can see the worry on their faces.

"Are you hurt?!"
"Did he hurt you?!"
"Are you alright?!"
"What did he do to you?!"

The four of them asked and you just innocently smiled before turning your back on them and walking to the car. They didn't ask or say anything after that and just got in the car with you.

You were silent throughout the whole drive while thinking about what Izana would do next. You tried to calm down and focus on what's happening right now as you felt Mikey staring at you. You looked back at him and slightly smiled before asking, "Is something wrong?". Mikey shook his head, no and looked at his phone, he was typing... You don't why and who it was he was texting but you didn't care.

Soon enough, you're all at the mansion and they all went straight to the meeting room as soon as you got in your room. You fell asleep immediately because of how tired you were.

It was midnight when you felt someone hug you from behind, you were about to scream when you heard a mumble.

"Shh sweetheart, I'm trying to sleep..."

Mikey said in a sleepy tone while pulling you closer, so close you can hear his heartbeat and his breath. You kissed his cheeks and went back to sleep, but before you can close your eyes Mikey got on top of you, sweat all over his body and face while staring at you.

"One kiss is all it takes for you to drive me this crazy, y/n. Fuck I can't help myself anymore". Mikey said before slamming his lips onto yours kissing you passionately.

"M-Mikey, I thought you're tired?" You asked while Mikey unbuttoned his shirt.

"I don't care about that, right now I just wanna fuck you to sleep." He replied and started to take off your covers.

"W-what?! But I'm about to pass out from how tired and sleepy I am right now." You said which Mikey surprisingly didn't listen to.

You both stared at each other until you felt him enter your insides which made you moan grabbing the pillow to cover your mouth to muffle your voice. Your sleepiness disappeared and there was nothing on your mind but his thrusts, his groans, his hot breath and the kisses he gives you at every second.

~That's it for now cause I don't have any ideas, hope you enjoyed though! Byeee!!~