Part 2

The next day, as you were watching the news, you heard about your successful mission and was proud to have done it successfully. Although you succeeded on your mission, you still couldn't get yourself to forget about the four faces with a slight smirk on their faces as they stare at you.

Y/n: Would you stop it?!

You screamed at yourself as you knock your head to snap back to reality.

After a few minutes of trying to get yourself to focus, you got an email from your boss. You quickly checked it and ran up to your room to get ready after reading what your boss had said;

Boss: Y/n, come to my office. I want you to meet someone.

After getting ready, you grabbed your purse and rush to your boss's office only to find someone you weren't expecting... Kokonoi Haijime, his father, and the four familiar faces you saw last night. Your eyes widen as you looked at your boss who was smiling at you.

You walked towards him with a straight face and asked him;

Y/n: What are they doing here?

After saying these words, your boss spoke up with his eyes up at you and a grin marked on his lips.

Boss: This is my friend, he's my business partner as well. He will be borrowing your service for one month, only for a mission.

You weren't surprise, because your boss had done this many times but what surprised you the most is the look on Kokonoi's eyes as he stares at your soul. It's almost like a death threat but there was a smirk on his lips. You tried to shake it off but then someone behind you spoke.

Ran: What a beautiful figure, darling. Mind if I explore it a bit?

Ran whispered to your ears as his hands finds it's way to your waist.

Y/n: I don't even know you.

You said with disgust and slap his hand away. You felt him smirk and insert his hands back to his pockets.

Ran: feisty huh? I like it. Ran Haitani.

He introduced himself as he reached out his hand for a shake.

Y/n: I don't like touching, or even talking to perverts.

The smirk on his face disappeared for a second and came back before saying;

"I would love to touch you though"

You tried not to show any expression as you walk out of the room. Your heart was beating fast, you're sweating all over. It was the first time someone has touched you without your permission, or your order. You gulped as you walked through the hallway trying to relax and forget about what had happened.

You received a text from your boss, which is the schedule of when Kokonoi's father will be borrowing your service. You tried to ignored it, and focused on the hallway. A few minutes later you were outside of the building where your boss works at. You got in your car and headed straight home, you didn't bother to look behind you and didn't notice that someone was following you.

After you got home, the car parked at your neighbors house. You still had no idea that it was following you so you went inside and headed straight to the sofa. You again, watched tv as you were eating. Still, not noticing that Mikey, Sanzu, Rindou, and Ran are spying on you by the window behind you.

Nighttime came when you were about to close the curtains, and that's when you saw the four men still standing in front of your window. You quickly ran to the door and locked the door as you went back to check up if they've left. You peeked through the corner of the window, only to find them already driving away. You calmed down, went up to your room, and fell asleep on the bed.