Part 3

Morning came and you got a call from someone, you picked it up and asked;

"Hello, who is this?"

With your sleepy morning voice. Your eyes widen, and your whole body woke up after hearing the voice on the other line saying;

"Your morning voice sounds so cute and adorable, i wonder how you sound while screaming my name at night"

"Who is this?" You asked, your voice almost cracked.

"You'll know after you get to work. Remember, you'll be meeting someone today." He said and ended the call.

You remember that your boss's friend will be borrowing your service today. You only have thirty minutes left so you grabbed your towel and head towards the bathroom.

A few minutes later you finished your bath, you were picking clothes to wear when you got a text.

"Wear a black dress, darling"

It's from the same number as the one who called you earlier. You thought that it might be Kokonoi... But is it really?

After picking up a black dress, you stood in front of the mirror admiring your beauty and didn't notice the time. You started to put make-up on when you heard a car honking in front of your house. You took a peek and there you saw Sanzu, leaning on the car with Ran at the driver's seat. You signalled them "five more minutes" and quickly put on your makeup and lenses.

You went down, grabbed your house keys and purse, locked the door, and walked towards their car.

"You're already ten minutes late from schedule" Ran said, scanning you from head to toe.

You can already see the smirk forming on their lips. Without saying anything, you avoided eye contact and went inside the car.

While you were on the way you asked ran; "Are you the one who called me earlier?" While looking outside.

"Yes, it was me. Is there a problem darling?" He said, eyes still focused on the road. "No" you replied

You felt a cold hand crawl on your legs, you turn to look at Sanzu who is obviously high and was leaning in for a kiss. You slapped him and he just stared at you as his lips form a grin before leaning back on his seat and looking outside.

"How long are we gonna drive around?" You asked, obviously annoyed and furious.

"Calm down, darling. We're here" Ran said as he parked the car in front of a mansion, bigger than the others you've been too though.

You just stand there amazed on how big this mansion is. Few seconds later, Kokonoi and his father welcomed you inside with a soft smile, which is suspicious. They lead you to a room, it was really dark and they closed the door after you entered. After a few seconds of standing in the darkness a light pointed on you and voices echoed in the room.

"God, that body shape makes me wanna fuck you so bad"

"Y/n L/n, the greatest agent there is, i wonder if you're the greatest at bed too."

"I can't wait to see you beg, and kneel down in front of me"

"The dress looks fine, but it would be better if you just take those off"

Four different voice with four different sentences. As you were standing there, confused, light filled the room revealing the four men who spoke those words of lust. Manjiro Sano, Sanzu Haruchiyo, Rindou and Ran Haitani, the same men who you saw back at the bar during your recent mission.

Their eyes filled with lust, lips forming a smirk, the Haitani brothers started to walk towards you which you reacted with by backing away slowly with each step they both make. After a few steps, you found yourself in the corner of the room and already pinned to the wall by both the Haitani.

You looked at the other two who was just watching, back leaned against their seat, legs spread which revealed the lust they feel as they scan your body.

"I thought I'm only here to serve Kokonoi's father, i wasn't informed that I'm supposed to give pleasure to perverts." You said and looked away, arms crossed.