Part 5

You were sitting there in silent when someone sat beside you and whispered;

"Glad to see you again, whore"

You looked at who it was and there you saw Sanzu, with Ran right beside him who walked towards you and sat down.

You felt uncomfortable and annoyed at the same time so you stood up, wanting to walk away but a strong grip caught your wrist and pulled you down to his lap. Rindou, who already have a boner, which you feel as you sat down on his lap hugged you tight, which gave you no choice, again, but to stay there and sit on his boner.

You tried your best not to move but one of the waiter accidentally spilled some drink on your clothes which made you flinch, you heard Rindou whimper behind you as you move. You glanced at him and his smirk can be seen even though he's trying hard not to show his face. You sat their, your heart beating fast once again, trying hard to loosen his grip but there's no chance you can escape because a few seconds after that, the whole gang gathered around you and your table. You have no escape, no choice but to play along, but not too much.

Sanzu gave you a drink, and you drink it, you were thirsty after all. After one glass, Sanzu gave you another one, and another one, until you were completely drunk. Rindou ordered you to dance for them, you, being drunk, you obeyed his orders and started to dance, not knowing how seducing your moves are. You were dancing for straight up 20 minutes until they stood up, held your hand, and took you to their car.

Once again, you found yourself inside their house, at the same room as before. Again, Rindou told you to dance, which you did. While dancing, you noticed them taking off their clothes, and so did you... Well you were drunk so what did you expect?

You didn't know what happened after that, and in the morning you find yourself laying on a huge bed. Your clothes were changed, finding that out, you screamed at the top of your lungs. Just then, someone entered the room with a plate on his hands.

"Stop screaming, you'll rip your throat out. Anyway, here eat something, you must be tired from last night."

With these words your eyes widen.

"W-what do you mean from last night?!"

He just looked at you and walked out of the room. You didn't know what happened so you rushed out of the room and looked for someone you can talk to and ask what happened. While looking for them, you accidentally entered a crowded room. Though you didn't care and looked for someone you know and that's when you saw them... Just sitting there enjoying their drinks.

"Oh well well, look who's awake. Are you tired, darling?"

Ran said while holding his glass of drink.

"Did you sleep well, whore?"

Sanzu said while cleaning his katana.

"You did great last night, babygirl. You deserve a reward."

Rin said with an innocent smile.

"I still prefer to have you solo, so i didn't even touch you last night."

Mikey said coldly and sips on his drink.

You stood their in shock and confusion. You didn't know what to say so you backed away and ran towards the door and out of the house. You called for a taxi and didn't realize that you left your phone in that house. You got inside the taxi and it drove off, and dropped you off Infront of your house and that's when you realized that you didn't have your phone which you remember that it was in your purse with the house keys. You stood their in disbelief and thinking to stay in a hotel or go back in that house and get your purse back.

~Did you really think this is the part where we enjoy Sanzu's 8-inch cock? Well, it isn't so stop thinking. You'll get that chance on the next part. Anyway, you're not yet officially their whore but you will be soon~