The Wish Ring

It's been about 2 weeks as you've gotten to get about at least a good description of everyone even Mario and SMG4. You found everyone to be...quite interesting. You were outside one day as you going through the dumpster trying to look for some things. You rooted around for a bit until the girl named Meggy caught you, Red-handed.

Meggy: "Y/N. What are you doing?"

Y/N: "Going through the garbage"

Meggy: "Okay, but why though?"

Y/N: "I was getting bored and I didn't know what else I could do better with my life so I was digging through this dumpster to see if I could find anything"

Meggy: "I highly doubt you'll find anything good in there. I mean, What are you expecting to find even?"

Y/N: "Don't know. But it's something I can at least try. What else could I lose besides my sanity and brain cells"

You then continue to go through the garbage until eventually, you found something. You can crawl out as if you had found a Glowing Red-Orange Ring.

Meggy: "What is that?"

Y/N: "Well, It's a Ring. But why is it glowing?"

Meggy: "Maybe it's a glow in the dark?"

Y/N: "Doubt it. It's daylight. Why don't you try it on?"

Meggy: "What? Why me?"

Y/N: "Someone told me that a lot of girls look good with a Ring on their finger so maybe you'd look good with one, too"

Meggy blushed a little at the response and then agreed to put on the Ring. She puts it onto her middle finger. It was rather nice to look at and eventually, the ring began to shine brightly as her hand was shaking

Meggy: "Wait! What's going on!? I can't stop my hand moving!"

Eventually, a large Orange smoke exploded out as you and Meggy were engulfed within the smoke, and quickly, a Being appeared before them.

???: "Oh boy. Never would've thought I'd see daylight again after that fun night at my friend's place"

Y/N: "What the? Who are you?"

???: "Oh hey. It seems like you two have found the ring. Anytime when someone wears the ring, They summon me"

Y/N: "So, what are you supposed to be? The ghost of Christmas Ass?"

???: "No. That would be my cousin. I'm the soul of the ring. Or more accurately, I'm a Djinn, I'm like a Genie but not the evil ones"

Meggy: "Wait, A genie? Like, the ones that can grant three wishes!?"

???: "Sort of. I can grant Infinite Wishes to almost anyone but the only limitation is that I can only grant them to those with good intentions hearts and Any wishes that you make will disappear by the next morning"

Y/N: "Next morning? Like if Meggy wished for food, It disappears the next day?"

???: "That is if she doesn't eat it all then yes, The amount she hasn't eaten or finished, is gone. So, What's the first thing you'd like?"

Meggy: "Oh umm...oh geez, I wasn't prepared for this, today"

???: "I'm gonna be stuck with you until you take off the ring and time is meaningless to me so take your time"

Meggy: "Okay, umm, I wish for noodles"

???: "Easy"

The being then smacked his hands together as a Cup of already cooked noodles appeared in Meggy's hands