chapter 2

bea

"ugh" i groaned as i again saw my files that was piled up on the other table. i gentley massaged my head as stress took over me.

it was monday, the start of the week. again.

friday for real felt only like 2 seconds. one second you close your eyes and then bam, its monday again.

i kind of slept late last night and with that i also woke up late. jacob won't stop barking in the dawn, he kept me awake all night and annoyed but nevertheless, i still love him. tho he is really a big pain in the ass

"oh boss, ang aga aga ang pangit ng mukha mo" deanna, my secretary said as she laughs, entering my office. she was holding a folder to her right hand and a coffee to her left hand.

"pwede ba deanna, not now" i said with a grumpy face.

"sorry na boss, oh eto kape for you, to calm down your throat. baka manigaw ka nanaman eh" i rolled my eyes but i just heard her chuckle. i properly sat down while she placed down my hot coffee.

"and these papers, pirmahan mo daw sabi ng dad mo" she handed me the folder and i grabbed it. as soon as i opened it pinirmahan ko na agad. i didn't bother checking it kasi its just my dad who needs it naman.

"thank you deans" i handed her back the folder.

"sure thing boss" she gave me a playful salute and left.

my phone suddenly vibrated when i was about to grab my coffee to take a sip.

it was jho

its been 4 days since the night we met, we only had the chance to talk through messages knowing we're both busy and i wouldn't lie we kind of did grew a bond together through the phone, i do hope in personal too.

i opened my phoned and looked at her messages.

From: Jhoana Louisse

Hey bea, are you free?

To: Jhoana Louisse

im still in the office eh, why?

From: Jhoana Louisse

i need to buy some stuffs for bella but the closest vet here is closed, samahan mo ako please?

i'll treat you food just like i promised :D

i smiled when she fastly replied.

To: Jhoana Louisse

sure i can make time for you naman kaso may kailangan pa ako tapusin.

would you mind waiting in my office?

From: Jhoana Louisse

No i wouldn't mind!!

Thank you bea :)

To: Jhoana Louisse

ur welcome, where should i fetch you?

From: Jhoana Louisse

dun lang din sa park.

i turned off my phone, put it in my pocket and grabbed my coat.

"oh boss leave kana agad?"

"no deans, just have someone to fetch. if dad asks me where i am just tell him i left for a while ha" she nodded and walked right by pass her.