chapter 5

jho's pov

"good movie huh" bea stood up and streched her arms revealing her tummy.

i pretend to not see and look away.

"good movie? maybe for you. it was torture for me" my reply made her chuckle.

it was now night and dark. ngl im still scared and thinking of being alone right now is not really what i want. chechempuhan ko sana and i will ask bea to stay for dinner.

"i haven't seen bella ah, where is she?" she looked around.

"she's in the room maybe. gusto mo ba siya makita? c'mon i'll show you my room." i didn't gave her a chance to reply and just dragged her to my room.

hindi ko rin sya nakita kanina. last time na makita ko sya ay nung dumating pa si ate jia. so maybe she layed down again sa kama ko. she's always tired

i opened the light and i was right, bella is in the room. she was sleeping in my bed.

"nice room you got jho" she compliment

"ako pa" i proudly said while raising my shoulders.

she sat on my bed and scrubbed bella. i soon joined her in bed at pinagmasdan sya habang hinahawakan si bella.

"she smells nice"

"i know right, ginamit ko yung pinili mong cologne and surprisingly it really smells good" i said while she just nodded as a response.

i was having a battle in my mind wether i ask bea now to stay for dinner or later na lang. but she might leave soon and i would be alone.

i have no choice.

"can you stay for dinner?"

she looked at me and that look suddenly made me nervous. i don't know why

"i-i'll cook dinner don't worry and i'll wash the dishes. wala ka namang gagawin, just stay for awhile" sunod sunod kong sabi.

she chuckled

"i'll stay jho. okay lang and let me cook" i looked at her

"wag na masunog mo pa kusina ko" she squinted her eyes at me as i said that.

"grabe ka ha. just please let me cook. masarap ako mag luto promise, hahanap hanapin mo araw araw" pagmamayabang nya at kinindatan ako.

i was hesitant to let her use my kitchen at first pero wala na rin akong nagawa. pinilit nya ako nang pinilit hanggang sa she threatened me na iiwan nya daw ako mag isa dito.

"jho jho jho" bea called out for my name so i immediately ran to her.

"why?"

"fold my polo, its getting wet" she said at iniharap sa akin ang mga kamay nyang basa.

"yan lang pala kala ko kung ano" i preten to hold my chest na para bang nagmadali talaga ako.

i folded her long sleeves polo hanggang sa siko nya at isinuot sa kanya ang apron because she told me to.

i leaned in the refrigerator as i watch her chop different ingredients. i noticed how focus she is on what she is doing and wow, it really seems like she knows what she's doing.

sweats were dripping down to her neck and i can't help but to stare. kanina ko pa sinasabi and its true, she really really looks hot.

i know to myself na straight ako but i guess bea is an exception... joke pretend you didn't read that.