chapter 8

Bea's pov

i opened my eyes and woke up to the very bright sun that was hitting my face through the window. wait, this is not my room. this is jho's room.

why am i here

bella who was lying on my stomach rolled up as i tried to sit. i clutched my head in pain. this is what i hate the most. hangover.

"goodmorning" the sudden voice surprised me.

"jho"

i looked at her. she had her glasses on and she was standing in the doorway

"why am i here"

"you're very drunk last night. your friend, maddie told me to pick you up" she explained

maddie?

yeah she forced me to drink

i knew it

"that little piece of sh" i whispered to myself

"what was that?" jho asked

"wala wala"

i held my head and winced in pain. its like someone is stabbing my brain repeatedly. it really hurts.

"come. have breakfast" she grabbed my hand

"you cooked? buti hindi mo nasunog yung kusina" i laughed while she was dragging me.

"sira. its just crab and corn. pasalamat ka nga nag magandang loob pa ako eh"

she made me sat at the chair and served me some soup. the table was a mess. there were papers and notebooks everywhere.

i took my first sip of the soup and felt how the hot liquid flow into my body. i closed my eyes in delight.

"so you changed my clothes" i smirked at jhoana who was doing something at her laptop.

"so?" she replied with an attitude tone. very sungit naman.

"did you like it?" i teased.

she gave me an disgusted look but also gave in as i was returning her 'are you sure' looks.

"fine a little bit" she rolled her eyes making me smile while teasingly nodding.

"but hoy its not that easy. i haven't slept all night just to clean your vomits and finish this stupid project" she said. i suddenly felt bad

i gritted my teeth in embarrasment. i can't believe how big distraction i am.

kasalanan 'to lahat ni maddie

"oh im sorry about that" i apologized

"its fine" she got back to her laptop.

i finished all the soup left in my bowl and i made up my mind, i'll take care of jho today. just her stressed looks says enough. its the least i can do

"what is that ba" i moved my chair closer to her and took a peak of what she was doing.

"presentation about" she closed her eyes as she tries to remember.

"i don't even know what" i laughed at her cute action.

i stayed at her side for a minute trying to understand what to do and what is it all about. thankfully, i got it very quick. i made sure to listen to every words she says.

"ok i'll take it from here" i grabbed the laptop away from her.

jho looked at me confusedly.