chapter 15

Jho's pov

"wait for me" i muttered

"huh?" from the tone of her voice, i knew she had no idea of whatever it is im saying.

"wait for me" i repeated, now with an obvious tone.

her silence made me look at her. i giggled as she does still not get a thing.

"i know you love me beatriz. and not just as a "friend" " i mocked

"im completely aware of your feelings, all the time" i admitted.

i can feel her palms sweating on mine. maybe because of nervousness, that's why.

i lifted her hand and wiped it in my newly bought shorts last week. my body flinched bea started snuggling her face on my shoulders.

"jho, im embarrassed" she mumbled.

a chuckle came out of my mouth. i bet her face are all redden at this exact moment. i combed her hair once again with my slim fingers.

"you knew tapos hindi mo man lang sinasabi sa akin" she hugged my arm tightly face still buried on my shoulders.

"im sorry, ayaw kita ipressure eh and i was still not sure about it. at first pa nga i thought you're just being really friendly" i said, lowering my voice.

i didn't heard a response from her, but instead i earned a bite in the shoulder making me hiss in pain.

"aray ko naman beatriz"

my palm landed on her forehead. the moment she lifted her head up, i was in awe because of her cuteness.

she gave me, i think maybe the sweetest smile her lips can go, then planted soft kisses on my shoulder, the spot she bit to be exact.

"im sorry, ikaw naman kasi" she pouted.

okay stop me, i think im about to scream because she looks like a big baby right now.

my eyes softened as i continue to stare at her begging-like-face. i rubbed my palm on her shoulders very gently. her skin was very smooth.

"can you wait for me?" i asked again out of blue.

my voice sounded so gentle. and it went just the way how im expecting it to.

she went silent for a second. soon her pouty face turned into a very bright one. her grin reaching up her ear.

"ofcourse i can, just tell me when you're ready" she carresed my hand.

her body moved and she laid on her stomach. the face's of hers was few inches below me. she took my hand again and shower it with many kisses.

is this her like new thing now, because kidding aside, it energizes the butterflies inside me more.

"i won't pressure you jho. i'll be here as long as you need me and i'll wait for you until you're completely ready again"

i felt every sincerity in her words. and just by the look in her eyes, you can already say that she is damn serious.

i cracked a smile and held her hand back. it feels good to have a person like this. even with my broken parts, she still chooses to stay and love me.

this person infront of me, staring at my deep dark brown orbs, i may still not be ready but i know someday, i'll be ready to take risks with her.

her forehead received a very sweet kiss from me. it says it all- thank you, assurance and the three words. still not ready to say it but we'll get there.