EP 1 - Yuri-senpai has a boyfriend?!

HERE WE ARE. 1

1-1 SUMMER RAIN

EP 1

_ _ _

"Yuri-senpai!" The two first year students, Itadori Yuji and Kugisaki Nobara, exclaimed in delight. Catching the attention of their short senior. "Can we go out for lunch together?" They asked her.

"It's been so long since we've gone out together," the dyed ginger started wooing.

"We feel like Yuri-senpai's passed away!" The pink haired student ended dramatically.

The person in question couldn't say no to her juniors. Readjusting her rolled up sleeves in the midst of their begging. They were practically her children to some capacity or maybe it was more of a babysitter which they absolutely adored. She was technically watching over their enrollment anyways. Either way, she felt compelled to agree just to spend time.

"Sure, I think I have time today."

Her other junior, Fushiguro Megumi, reminded her, "But don't you have—"

"I can reschedule it. I need a break too you know. Don't worry, it's only a meeting with the principal, I can always come by later on," brushing off from her schedule to free up the afternoon. "I'll pay this time, alright?"

"Thank you, Yuri-senpai!" The two chorused happily as they squealed at another day spent with their senior.

"But," she added. "What are we eating?"

_ _ _

They ended up at a chinese fusion restaurant near the Tokyo Tower, each ordering utterly different meals from each other. Peking duck, chicken claypot, beef with ginger, and chow mein were ordered alongside green tea although the first years' senior ordered plain black coffee.

"By the way," Yuri started. "How were your lessons for the week?" Curious about how they were getting on, since as a trio they've only been together and learning for barely two weeks.

"Gojo-sensei barely taught us anything," Kugisaki replied instantly as she accepted the cup of green tea that was handed to her.

"Actually he didn't teach anything this week," the spiky shikigami user corrected while receiving some warm green tea as well.

"Gojo-sensei was so cool when he left us to train at the field!" Itadori fanboyed compared to his classmates. "Oh, thank you very much."

Yuri giggles from the range in reply, "Is that so? Gojo-sensei must be really busy these days to do something like that."

"He always goes anywhere and everywhere, whenever!"

"What kind of teacher does that?"

Listening to their woes made her consider something: "Do you want me to teach you a few things?" But they only disagreed as then it would make their time together less enjoyable. "Is that so," a sense of intrigue present in her tone. '

In the midst of their heated trash talk regarding the strongest jujutsu sorcerer, the brunette's phone began vibrating vigorously. A call they could tell, a call which she always picked up quickly and always appeared rather bashful from. This would be another one of those occasions.

"Don't you think something's off about Yuri-senpai?" Itadori whispered to the two. "Especially with those calls."

"Something is up!" The boy concluded as the pseudo-ginger agreed while their reserved friend just continued to sip on his tea.