Marinette is a what now?

Adrien's heart was throbbing painfully in his chest. His anxiousness couldn't seem to subside. After that dream, he felt a constant state or feeling that he was being watched. It was sickening and awful and for a few days he couldn't figure out where the feeling was coming from until he realized it was himself.

And he was confused by this greatly. Plagg was worried, and Adrien didn't want to talk much about it. He didn't want to feel it either.

He felt better when he was Chat Noir, usually on his own doing patrols. Ladybug and he still weren't on good terms. And to distract himself from his loneliness derived from that, Adrien decided to try and learn something. A new practice.

He had a theory. The Ladybug miraculous was supposedly in balance with his own, a hat money between each other. Ladybug could create, and Chat could destroy. But it wasn't balanced enough so he felt curious.

Ladybug had the ability to mend and heal. Chat had no equivalent to that, thus placing him equal to the other miraculous capabilities which all only had one power. So there had to be more, something Plagg was refusing to tell him.

The school was recovering from it's recent tragedy. Mrs. Bustier was incapable of returning to the school, unfortunately. The injury she had sustained was pretty severe, she could no longer walk and the doctors were confident it wouldn't be long before her baby passed away and she'd give birth to a still born. In fact, they feared that should the woman preform her labor, it would take her life.

That made Adrien worry.

And on that note of pregnancy, his therapist was on maternity leave. But Natalie didn't want to risk waiting the few months it would take for his therapist to bounce back, so the clinic offered to pair him with a new therapist who'd graduated from college recently to fill in. Adrien was open to the idea, though he would miss his old therapist in the meantime.

So back to what was stated earlier, his heart was throbbing in anxiousness. Paris had been oddly quiet lately, and his therapy appointment would start within the next few minutes. He didn't believe he could handle ladybug lashing out at him again if an attack happened while he was trapped in his appointment.

Not only that, but making the new and sudden adjustment would be hard, especially after that dream which he wanted to tell his OLD therapist about. He didn't know how much he could trust the new guy.

"Adrien Agreste?" came a voice.

Adrien looked up to the doorframe which lead to the rest of the mental health clinic, in which stood a very tall man. Adrien stood up meekly and followed the man into the halls of the clinic, and eventually, to his therapist's old room.

"I apologize for the sudden change here, but I'm glad you were open to it." the therapist said as Adrien sat down shyly. He couldn't help but avoid eye contact in his own nervousness. "My name is Iisan Takanashi, but you can call me whatever you'd like."

"Yeah..." Adrien's gaze went to the window, looking out into the outside world.

"I do have all of Mrs. Klepstine's notes from your previous sessions, but I'd like you to tell me about yourself before I make any assumptions."

"Oh.... I dunno...."

"Well Adrien, what do you do for fun?"

"I dunno..."

"You don't do things for fun?"

"I dunno..."

"... you don't have to talk. I'm trying to break the ice, and this IS one of my first official sessions in this field. But if you're more comfortable not talking, then that's alright."