#0

-
This is just info about omegaverse. My oomegaverse is very similar to others and the original, which is why this guide is here. Remember, my omegaverse may not be the same as others, as it has my own few twists in it. If you're interested, please read further down!
-

Omegaverse -

An alternative universe where humans are divided into a social hierarchy of three labels, Alpha, Beta, Omega, also known as a secondary gender.

This "secondary gender" usually develops during a period of growth time known as puberty. The three secondary genders are more explained here.

Alpha -
Socially and physically viewed as dominant, built, irritable, chairmen/women. Seen as the better and stronger group in society.

Beta -
Usually regular humans, though it's not unlikely for them to have hybrid traits (mostly a mix of Omega and Alpha), or their own individual.

Omega -
Viewed as the frail beings of society. Typically submissive, kindhearted and clement.

In this omegaverse, not only does everyone have animal characteristics, they also have physical animal features. Whether that would be a form of an animal's ears, tail, etc.

-

Glossary -

Heat -
Similar to a female's menstrual period, though replaced with a state of rapture. This is a period of time, usually from a few days to a week, where Omegas are in a pure state of uncontrollable pleasure, sometimes pain. During this time, it's more efficient to stay near a mate, specifically the dominant as the omega is defenseless in this situation.

Rut -
Similar to an Omega's heat, though for an Alpha. This is essentially a time where an Alpha is physically more aggressive, showing their dominance whenever they go. Usually, it's only precipitated during an Omega's heat. An alpha is extremely aroused and mostly seeks for an Omega to mate with.

Marking -
A bite given from an Alpha on a point of the neck of an Omega, usually between the crook of the neck, near the shoulder. This mark is usually used to mark territory on a mate.

Slick -
A sticky, sweet substance produced by Omegas in heat. Depending on the amount of arousal, it's very excessive. Also a way of self lubrication during sexual intercourse.

Scent Glands -
Usually located somewhere on the neck, sometimes on the wrist. These glands produce scents from a person. Each person has their own specific scent, you'll never find someone with the same scent as another. Scents can be produced with almost any emotion, such as excitement, distress, arousal, etc.

Mates -
Two people bonded to eachother through a mark.

Nesting -
The act, whether it's before or during an Omega's heat, of making a pile/ "roost" of items that smell like their mate, or simply a scent that is pleasing to the Omega. This is usually an instructive act that comforts an Omega in heat.

Knotting -
A process occurring during sexual intercourse. The mass at the base part of an Alpha's genital that usually enlarges when inside an Omega. This locks the two mates together for a short period of time, though deflates shortly after.

Suppressants -
Medication made for Omegas to help suppress their heats from happening or delay the heat. Though, it doesnt always work and may make the heat worst.

Pack -
Multiple people or a group living together to thrive for the better. Usually blood-related, though not uncommon for friends or people in which they get along with one another.

Command -
A strong and powerful instruct or demand given by the higher ranks (Alpha). Automatically causing the victim to fall into a temporary state of surrender.

-

If there are any questions, please feel free to leave them below! If not, enjoy reading!