Job

It has been at least two week since I met Hunter. 

I got up early to go to my job which is at a vinyl shop. My shift was almost over when i heard the bell ring, "Hello welcome to Vinyls Shop, what can we help you with today?" 

"I would like to know where I can get my kiss, babe" 

"Skip please leave me alone there is cameras and if you try something I will call the cops." 

"Come on i just want a kiss." He said as he tried to force me to kiss him "I said noo" then I heard the bell again and all of a sudden I didn't feel Skip hands anymore I look up to see Hunter. "Hun..." he take my arm and open the door of the shop for me and says "get in the car in the driver seat be ready" i looked at him confused but did it. 

He closed the shop door and a few moments after he came out and screamed "DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE" I pressed on the gas pedal and went as fast as i can when I saw Skip following us "what did you do" "not much" i looked and saw no road except the small space in between two buildings i panicked and Hunter just looks at me and say "Y/N trust me, go faster and just go." 

"ARE YOU CRAZY" 

"Trust me, I'll help you" I closed my eyes and he put hands on top of mine on the wheels and sped up the car. I opened my eyes to see that the car went through

"HELL YEAH THAT WAS SO..." 

"METAL" we both say at the same time and I hug him out of excitement, "They went like woosh and then we went like shooo and then bam. IT WAS AMAZING" I look at him and notice the pinkish color on his cheek. I laugh and I touch is cheeks "Is it me or did your cheek just got red. Omg are you blushing?" I took my phone out and took a picture but then we heard Skip car crash in the wall so I started the car back on and sped all the way to the parking lot. 

We were sitting in the empty parking lot. 

"Hey, Hunter?" 

"Mmmh" 

"What were you doing in front of my job" 

"Euuuh well I wanted to apologize for acting like a dick, but well this went differently didn't it"

"I guess you could say that hahahha" I look into his eyes and I get too lost in train of thought to notice Hunter pulling out his phone and taking a picture. 

"Heyyyy, At least take a pretty one" I said as I take his phone and pull him closer to be in the photo. "Here now you have a selfie with both you and me" He looks at the picture and smile

 I smile and try to avoid eye contact so I look around me for a distraction, that is when I heard a meow coming from a trash bin, there it was a black kitten alone. I pick the black kitten in my arms. He looks so small, I look at Hunter, and smirk as I give him him the cat. "I can't have pet at home since my parent allergic sooo... You will take care of it for me and I will accept your apology." 

He looks at the cat then you and sigh "Really you are going to drive me crazy" 

"Pretty sure you are already hahah" 

We continue to talk when I start yawning and I start to slowly fall asleep without realizing it.