MY house

"Stop moving or do it yourself I am not obligated to help you out here, It was to make you feel better but if you are like that do it yourself"

"But come on Y/N,  I don't know how to do it" 

"You just shave it satan is it that hard" 

He looks scared so I just take the razor an give one go and give it back to him "Here now you have no choice, I'll go see what clothes I can bring before my mom comes home." 

I grab my bag and put some clothes and a leather coat that I stole from my dad. I run back in to see Hunter with half his head shaved. "Wow, look at you it's really metal" "Do you like it" "Yeah you look hot" "What was that last part?" "Nothing" "Say it" "No" He started to run after me and he finally caught me. "Soo" "I said you looked hot, okay" he smirked "Omg stop it dude, anyways i need to clean it up before my parents arrive" 

Once we were done cleaning we were about to leave when the front door opened, "Fuck it's my parents, where do we go?" "Do you have a window?" "Yeah in the bathroom, why?" "Where is it?" "Over there" "Come on follow me" I start following him and see him get out the window and jump, I look in shock, what am I suposed to do he signals me to jump but i am frozen so i trow my bag and hear my parent get closer to the room so i jump. 

He catched me "Thanks, now let's go to your car before my parents find us" We run to the car and get in i am in the passenger seat. He start driving and Hunter receive a text from Kevin "Hey so where are you? I think I have an idea for the band" 

I turn toward Hunter "Stop the car for a second, Kevin texted I can't read without your password." I show him the phone but also put my hand on his thighs. "Y/N" "Mmh, what is it" "Your... hand" I look at him and realised what he meant I was almost at his crotch. "I am so sorry" "It's fine" 

Why am I disapointed. 

He stop at his house and ask me to tell kevin to come to his house. I look at him bringing in my bag and school supplies and I follow him inside. We went to his room and I looked him up and down and smirked, fuck it. 

"Hunter" 

"Mmhh" He turns around

"Thanks for letting me stay."

"It's no problem" 

"Still thank you" I get closer and give him a small peck on his lips and I turn around to leave when I felt arms around my wait and i was being pulled toward the sofa. "What you wanted to show me your couch?" I am getting up but Hunter spun me around so I could face him and that i was sitting on him. "Do it again" "What" "You know what I mean" I look at him and pecked his lips again but as I was about to pull away he put his hands on my neck and looked at me.

"Can I kiss you?" I nodded "I will need to hear you say it princess" "Yes" 

He leaned in when all of a sudden Kevin came in the house,  I get off of Hunters lap and pretend so clean things up. 

"Hey, OMG Hunter your hair" "Yeah I know" 

"Well I will leave you to your band meeting"

I go upstairs and make dinner since his dad was somewhere else. I was done making the fresh pasta when felt Hunter hug me from behind. "Hunter, Kevin is here what are you doing?" 

"HUNTER" Kevin yelled. 

"Come on he is calling you" 

"Mmmh" He stopped hugging me but before leaving he gave me small kisses on the neck and whispered "Can't wait for the end of this meeting" I slap him and signed for him to go back to Kevin.