Wedding

I ended up choosing the black one and I prepared myself. I took my car and picked up Kevin.

"Hey Kevin how are you?"
"Pretty good"
"Cool how about Emily?"
"How would I know?"
"She texted me that you went home together last night"
"Ohh yeahh, she is a bit upset about Hunter but she is fine"

I smile and he looks at the car "That car is so cool did you rent it?"
"Nah it's mine"
"Holy shit that is so cool"
"I know right, wanna drive it?"
"Hell yeah!"

He got in and drove us to the wedding. He got out and I gave the keys to the staff in charge and I gave him a 20 dollar bill and thanked him.

I got in after Kevin and meet Lisa and I give her a flower crown and we both swing to the music. Girls kept complimenting me. Once the speech was over Lisa got on stage and asked me to sing so I grabbed the Mic and started singing Buttons by the Pussycat doll and Lisa joined me as we continued to sing. I took one of the shooter with Lisa and continued drinking every time we could, safe to say we got drunk pretty quick.
We continued to dance and we started to get ready to go in the pool and that is when I noticed Kevin with a girl in one of the pool but I ignored it and went with Lisa, "Omg guys lets play truth or dare"
"Oh yah"

We started and they started with dumb dares and truth so someone asked crazy dare to make the game more fun.

"Y/n truths or dare"

"Truth"
"Who here would you kiss?"
"Of course, Lisa"
"Awww girl tanks"
"No problem"
"So Clay truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you toooo.. ugh I don't have idea"
"Clay i dare you to drink 3 shot of tequila?" Someone yelled

He did it and he turned around to Lisa and asked truth or dare

"Truth"
"Who in this group would you kiss?"

"Easy either you or Y/n"

I smiled and said "looks like you have competition Clay"
We both laugh and it is someone's turn and it continues until it comes back to me again "Truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to drink that cup and two shooters"
I looked at the cup and continued with the game and after a while my head started to turn and i felt a bit more dizzy than usual so i got up and got dressed and texted Kevin

Y/n: Kev I don't feel well, something is wrong.

Kevin: where are you?

Y/n: Pool

As soon as I saw him I got up and dragged myself to the car where I passed out.

I woke up at his house and I could feel my head was heavy.

"Kevin?"
"Y/N you are drunk don't get up"
I was annoyed "I can get up if I want to, don't worry" I say as i get up.

Without thinking I walk to Hunters house. I knock on the door. "Hunterrr"
He opens the door shocked
"What happened to you and why are you here?"

"I'm fine, I just want to be with you, i forgive you"

"Thank you but what happened"
"I just got drunk or something"

"Ughhh, please come in"
I follow him inside and follow him to his room. "By the way did you know that Lisa is super cool"

"No I didn't, now come here and go to sleep" he said pointing at his bed

"Noooo,I don't want to, and anyway I need you to fall asleep"

"Fine here" he said as he hugged me. "Please stop drinking so much, I don't want anything to happen to you if I'm not here"

"But you're here so I'm fine"

"Yeahhh"

I cuddled with him and i fell asleep without changing my clothes.