Dinner

"Bye kevin" 

"Bye hunter, oh and bye Y/N" 

"Bye Kev" 

I then heard a loud noise in the kitchen. "THE CAT" I screamed I look and it is already too late. There is sauce everywhere, I look at the cat and pick him up "I'll take the kitchen" Hunter said.

I got upstairs and cleaned the cat. He is so cool so I start to have the perfect name idea "Slayer" "Hunter I think that his name should be Slayer you know like the band and..." I see Hunter's dad. 

"Hello sir"  

"Hello..." "Y/N" I look akwardly and went in the kitchen, 

"Hunter it's okay i'll finish cleaning, go talk to your dad" I cleaned everything left and saw his dad leave in a hurry. 

"What just happened" 

"Nothing important"

 "So still want to hear my cat name suggestion?"

 "Hell yeah"

 "OKAY HEAR ME OUT" 

"Ya" 

"SLAYER" 

"Wait that is so" 

"METAL" we say together we laugh.

I go change into different clothes when I spot an Iron Maiden Hoodie. I take it and go change into some short and the hoodie.  I was about to get out of the bathroom when the lights went out. "HUNTER?" 

"HUNTER"

"Hunter" 

"Where are you? This is not funny anymore"

"Hunter?" I hear a door oprn and then I get blinded by a flashlight. "HUNTER WTF"

"Calm down it's just a small problem it should come back soon." He pause and shine the flashlight at me, "Is that my hoodie?" "Maybe, but I am wearing it so technically right now it's mine" He laugh 

"So how long does it usually take" I ask

"About 15 minute to 2 hours" 

"That is so vague" 

"It's going to be fine, so Y/N do you want me to carry you to the couch or bed" 

"Bed please" 

He bend down and pick me up and carry me to the bed. He starts to leave, so I take the first thing  that was under my hand and trow it at him. He opens it and it's the shirt with sauce on it. "Seriously I will have to change now"

"And?" 

"What" 

"Then do it, change" 

"Y/N... do you by any chance want a picture of me without a shirt?" 

"It is a possibility" 

I get my phone out and ready to use the flash but just like magic the light opened just as he was shirtless. I take the picture and smile, he does not even take the time to put a shirt back on that he lays next to me. "Want some music?" I asked "Sure, what are you thinking about?" 

"Maybe Slipknot or Iron Maiden" 

"I think Iron Maiden"

"Okie" 

I put the music on and go lay back down next to Hunter. I look at his hair and let my hand slowly play with it, I keep looking into his eyes, and I get closer to him every minute when there is only a small space left between the two of us I look at him "Can you kiss me?" He put his hand behind my neck and closed the small gap that was left, he was slow and loving. I wanted to taste him more and sped up the pace. He understood and kissed me harder.

*Ring ring* "It's kevin, so at what time tommorow?... Okay perfect" 

"So what is tomorrow?"

"Oh the Bass player trial." 

"If I was not the only photographer for this event i would have played in your band" 

"Well it would no be guarantied that you would, you need to be very good." 

"Is that a challenge I hear Sylvester" 

"Yes" 

He took his guitar 

"Okay let me get mine, any song in mind?" 

"How about The Trooper" 

"Hell yeah"

I get my bass guitar out of my case and get ready to play for my pride. "I will not let you win this bet, also what do I win if i do win?" 

"I will do anything you want" 

"OOhhh I like that, what about you?" 

"It's a secret" 

"That is what a loser would say"

He starts the song and I join. This is amazing I don't know if it is because we were soulmate but we sounded so good toghether. We finished the song and I scream "So I won right?" 

"Yeahh" He responded 

"YESSS"

"It's getting late I will go to sleep, since I still have school"  

"If you want i could cover up those bruise" 

"Nah it's fine"

"Okie goodnight"

"Goodnight"