No more cast, No more stops (18+)

A month later it was finally the day that Hunter's cast would be taken off.

He is finally back at school and I am so excited since i only saw him once or twice in the 3 weeks I went to school.

I go to school and wait for Kevin and Hunter to arrive next to my car with Emily. 

"Babeeeeees" Lisa scream as she runs toward me to give me a hug. 

"Heyy Lisa, you look gorgeous as always" 

Emily looks at her and smile "That top is so cute oh my god" Lisa smile and give her a hug. 

She was about to walk away when she turned around and said "OH by the way party tommorow at my place" 

"OOHH we are going for sure" said Em

Lisa leave and I look at Emily "Wanna skip and see why the boys are late?"

"Not saying that this is a good idea but hell yeah"

"Let's goo"

I climb in my car and Emily follows me in the passenger seat.

"What do you feel like listening today? Jazz? Pop? Metal? Classic? Country?"

"I am feeling some Queen right now"

"Mhhh good choice Queen it is then"

I put the Queen playlist and start the car. I Want To Break Free start playing and we both sing along. We arive to the house to see that the car was still there so we knocked on the door to be greeted by Kevin who looked exhausted. "Well hello boy, you look horrible" 

"Yeah Kev, what happened?" asked Emily concerned

"I missed the alarms and I was late so I drove at Hunter's to see if he was gone but he is still sleeping"

I go to Hunter's room and open it to see Hunter sleeping and Slayer sleeping against him. I get my phone out and take a picture before taking one of his shirt and go change. I get downstairs to see Kevin and Emily kissing each other on the counter. 

"Guys sorry to interupt but i need my glass of water"

They both stop and look at each other embarrassed. I look at them and smile "You know you can go have fun now, I will deal with Hunter." 

Emily smiles "Thanks Y/N, see you tomorrow at the party"

"Yeah bye Em"

I look at them leave, lock the doors and go back to Hunter's room. I open the door to find only Slayer on the bed. I look at the bed confused, I was about to leave when I felt a pair of arms around my waist "Looking for me Kitten" I blush, did he just call me Kitten. 

"Awww silent treatment Kitten"

I turn around and looks at him, "Missed me?"

"Yes" 

He sits down on the sofa and signals me to come. I tease him and take my time, I play with the hem of the shirt to reveal that i was only wearing underwear under his Slayer shirt. He looks at me and I could see him getting excited. I sit in his lap in a way so that both of us were facing each other, he looks at me "Y/n you look so hot in my shirt, please help me"

I start to kiss him and I can feel his erection getting bigger by the second, "Do you want me this baddly?" 

"Oh god yes, please Kitten, can I please touch you?" 

"Yes master"

I can feel his hands wonder over my body, i feel my bra unclips and being removed and he holds me by my waist. He puts his head under shirt and start kissing my breast, I arch my back in pleasure and in doing so I brushed against his erection earning a quiet moan from Hunter so I continue grinding against his dick as he leaves hickey on my chest, "Ahhhh, Hun-hunter" he moves one of his hands from my waist to my slit and he start massaging it, "Hunter please" He moves his head out of the shirt and looks at me with a smirk

"Please what Kitten?" 

"Please do it"

"Do what kitten?"

"Put your finger in me, please, I want to feel them inside me please, please"

He insert a finger in and I grab his shoulder. "HUNTER AHHH"

He looks at the bed and see that Slayer left so he removes his finger and pick me up to put me on the bed. I was positioned so that my back was against the wall and i was sitting with both legs open with my knees up. Hunter removes my underwear and inserted his finger again and added another one, he got closer to me so I put my arms around his neck and put my head in the crook of his neck. He continues to finger me until he stopped, de then lays down next to me, so I turn on the side and he takes my leg with one hand and with the other hand he used to pleasure me. I could feel another finger added so I screamed. "HUNTER FASTER PLEASE, PLEASE, I WANT MORE."

He goes faster and I was in heaven, I bring my arm back and bring Hunter head closer and he kisses my neck as I cum all over his finger, he takes out his finger and puts them in his mouth "You taste so good baby. Lay on your back for me kitten"

I do as he says and he lower his head all the way down to my slit, he looks at me before sliding his tounge in, I moan in pleasure, he removes it and looks at me, "Can I put it in Kitten?" 

"Please yes, yes"

He gets up and removes all of his clothes and puts his hair into a bun and puts a condom on "Ready kitten?" 

"Yes master" 

He smirks and allign himself, without a warning he slams in me and I scratch his shoulder "AHHHH HUNTER"

He slams in my over and over again "Kitten you feel so good" 

I was in so much pleasure I could not even talk, "SO-SO-SO GOO-GOO-GOOD"

"Kitten I am about to..."

He kisses me while we both finish. I look at him "Can we do it one more time, please... master?" 

He looks at me and smirk "Okay on four Kitten"

I get on four and I see him trow out the old condom and put a new on, he start fingering me again and I almost cum from only this, he alligns his erection with my entrance and enter rapidly, "HUNTER AHH"

"Who do you belong to?"

"HUNTERRRRR"

He continues to slam while grabbing my hips. He stops for a momment and kiss my spine and left few hickeys before starting back again. "HUNTER I AM ABOUT TO..." 

I cum and Hunter finished after a few more thrust. I lay down on the bed exhausted, "Y/n lets take a bath, come on let's go wash ourselves." 

He picks my up and we both take a bath together, once we were both clean, he changed the sheets and I fell asleep on the new sheets. 

I woke up around 14:00 and saw that Hunter was not there anymore, so I got dressed with one of his large hoodie and I stole his jogging. I got to the kitchen to see Hunter cooking some waffles, "Hiiii"

"Oh hey angel, I hope I did not woke you up"

"Oh don't worry Hun, I needed to wake up anyway"

"I made you waffle"

"Thank you so much, you really are the best." 

I take a waffle and put it in my plate and start eating "Are you not going to eat?" 

He looks at me and finish cleaning the last dishes before saying "I already ate"

"Oh you had waffles too"

"Nah I had something better... You"

I look at him shocked and I fake hit him "Hunter, don't say that, someone could hear that" 

"Hahah" he laugh it off and hugs me.