Best Friend

"EM"
"Yah"
"I think I am the one"
"That's right you're the only one baeeee"
"Not what I meant," i waited for everyone to leave the class "we were, no sorry I was the one to vandalized the journalists office and we also accidentally kissed for a second but that doesn't matter"
"OMGGG"
"Yeah i know"
"We kissed, but hey I am fine with kissing my bestie"
"Omfg, that is not the point. We could get caught even tho I don't doubt our sneaky skills"
"Don't worry but who vandalized your office?"
"I don't know"

I look at the clock and drag myself to P.E.
Em landed me some short but the were really tight and I could feel people staring so I asked to stay on the bench.

I received a text and ran to the bathroom.

"Hi Em, what you want?"
"Can you help me I fell on my knee? And the nurses are too busy"

"Sure here" I disinfected the wound and put on a bandaid helped her stand up.

"Are you better now?"
"Yeah thanks"

"Y/N!!" My PE teacher just interrupted me and said "They found the suspect"

I run to the Dean's office and look to see Skip just sitting there

"He vandalized Hunters car" I turned around to see Kevin

"God damn Kevin Wtfff"

"Sorry, so how are you?"
"Pretty okay, how did this fight between you and hunter go?"

"Pretty bad"

"Dang sorry"

"It's fine"

"By the way can I take your girlfriend out on a girls night"
"My girlfr...?"
"Emily"
"How did you know?"
"I can just tell, soo?"
"Yeah sure"

I go home early and get out my mom's old  1956 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible, in the color black, and start to clean it and once i am done I go upstairs to get changed to go see movie in a drive in theater.

We both arrived there and we watched Grease and sang most the song in our car while old people were judging us from theirs.

I drove her back to her house once the movie was over and before I drove away I trew her back the clothes she landed me and waved her goodbye. "BYE BESTIE"