Emily and Music

I woke up and texted Emily 

Y/N: Hey, Would you like to go out? I will pay, since I ditched you last time" 

Em: "Yeah, where do you want to go?"

Y/N: "I heard there was a music show at this bar, If you want I'll pay for the tickets" 

EM: "Okay, let's go"

I change into jeans and a shirt and start walking towards the bar. I text Emily the location and wait for her. She arrive and I give her the ticket and start walking toward the door 

"Listen I am so sorry for ignoring you, I am just not used to people talking to me for anything other than to have free picture."

"It's fine I understood that it was nothing against me when I saw you ignore other people" 

"Ouch, I am not that bad" 

"Hahhah no im joking but don't worry, I accept your apologies but let's go see that concert" 

"Hell yeah"

We arrive in this bar and there is already this music playing, I look at her "Oh btw here is your fake ID" she looks at me confused "For what?"

"Maybe some fun juice"

She looks at me and smile "So what age am I?"

"21"

"Okay hahaha"

"Watch me I'll show you" 

I go to the bar counter "Hey sorry here is a tip" I slide him a 20$

"I want a Tequila Sunrise and  my friend over here is her first time at a bar so what do you suggest?" 

"I would suggest a Vodka cranberry it's really popular"

"We'll take that" 

"Perfect just need ID please"

"Oh no problem here" I hand him both ID

"Perfect girls I'll make those for you"

I look at Emily and smile. 

We receive our drink and I pay for them in cash. We get closer to the stage and enjoy the local metal band. 

I receive a message from my parents asking why I was expelled I ignore it and continued enjoying the night. We continue buying drinks and the more we drink the more comfortable I get 

"Yo Y/N?" 

"YEAAHHH" 

"I THINK I HAVE A CRUSH ON KEVIN"

"OMGGG YOU GO GIRLLLL" 

I look at my phone and someone is calling me "HEYYYYYYY"

"Where are you, it's 3:00 am?"

"OH JUST OUT YOU KNOW" 

"Are you drunk?" 

"MAYBE"

Emily takes the phone "OMG Y/N IS SO FUN SHE BOUGHT ME DRINKS AND WE SAW A CONCERT" 

"OMG EMILY GIVE ME MYY PHONEEEE" I take the phone "SOOO WASSUP, UHHH I CAN'T HEAR YOU?" 

"I'M COMING TO PICK YOU UP"  

"NOOOO" 

I hang up and turn to Emily and we continue to bop our head to the beat.  "Y/N WHO'S ID ARE THOSE BY THE WAY" "MY FRIENDS" "NICEE"

 I turn around to see Kevin 

"OOOH EMILY LOOK WHOS HERE" "OMGG STOPPPP"

Kevin looks around and finds us "COME ON EMILY LET'S GO" "OHHHH NO BUT EMILY AND I WERE HAVING FUN" 

"HUNTER IS COMING TO PICK YOU UP SOON SO DON'T THINK YOU ARE STAYING BTW Y/N" 

"AWWW YOU SUCK" 

"YEAHHH" said Emily

I continue to dance and ask for one more drink "I'LL TAKE ANYTHING, SURPRISE ME" I say as I slide a 40$ to the guy. I take the drink and continue to bop my head to the music. 

"Y/NNNN" 

I look to see Hunter "HEY BABY"

 "ARE YOU DRUNK?" 

"NO, BUT WHY DON'T YOU COME AND DANCE WITH ME" 

"NO COME ON WE ARE GOING HOME"

"BUT MY DRINK" 

"STOP DRINKING"

"NOOOOO"

He takes the drink and gives it to someone random in the crowd and drags me out. 

"Y/N What the fuck were you thinking?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"Fake ID to get alcohol" 

"They are not fake they are my friend's ID" 

"We are going home now" 

"Fineee but just so you know I am mad at you I finally made a friend" 

He drove and basically brang me in his arms all the way to his room. As he was about to leave I grabbed his arm and dragged him on the bed. 

"I want you" 

"No you're drunk" 

"But I want you" 

"I want you too but you are drunk" 

I start kissing him and he stops me, so i frown and I slide my hands on his thighs and continue to get closer and closer to his crotch. "Okay stop that you are drunk Y/N I don't want this to be my first time with you I did not even have the chance to tell you I love you yet" 

I stop and pout before laying on the bed. 

"Goodnight Y/N" 

"MHHHH"

*HUNTER pov* 

"Fuck" 

I look at my boner and sigh, "Ughhh, she makes me go crazy" 

I slide my hand in my boxer and start to touch myself thinking about her. "Y/N AHHH" I scream as I finish. I sincerely hope that she did not hear that.

*Y/n pov*

I wake up with a headache I start goint to the bathroom but its locked so i go the other one and as soon as i am infront of the toilet I puke everything out. "UGHH" Once i am done I take my toothbrush and brush my teeth. I went back to the bed and fell asleep.