Support

On bleak Wednesday morning, the dreaded conversation is being held. Ahri decided to give the situation from the meeting some room to breathe. Now, as the leader, she has to bring it up again to her new team.

The 6 people sit around the table, eating breakfast that you and Kai'sa made.

"So, I really don't wanna have to bring this up this early in the morning but it's a necessary conversation." Ahri yawns.

"What is this dreaded conversation?" You playfully quip.

"About Monday, the events that transpired were obviously not the way things intended to go. So, I've already talked to the girls. They agree that we should drop Mr. Bruggeman from our deals and future deals. We do not feel comfortable benefitting from a man such as him. But since you two are part of the team, we wanted to get your thoughts." Ahri said bluntly.

You sigh, you figured this conversation was to be brought up.

"Look, I was looking over some of the deals and it's the best source of revenue y'all have. I personally am willing to deal with this bullshit if it means y'all benefit. It's just a little trauma is all, it's no biggie." You say nonchalantly.

Yasuo looks over to you, knowing that you are being completely dismissive of your emotions once again.

"Y/n, we are not doing this. Why are you being dismissive of something this serious." He asks with a slightly annoyed tone.

"Because it's in the past, I don't want y'all to suffer for something that happened to me. At the end of the day though it's really not my decision. We listen to what you four say and do as such. So if you four don't want to do business, then so be it. I can give him a call today and we can work something out" you say nonchalantly.

"Only issue though is, like I said. It was one of your biggest sources of income. Obviously you still have revenue coming in from other sources. I'm just making it clear that this is a big financial hit that we are taking. Also to clarify, it's not like you're going to go broke or anything. I am confident that you can make up that revenue in no time. You all are flying to the top, so it'll work out. But like I said, not my choice." You continue.

Yasuo rolls his eyes at your dismissiveness.

"You're just saying that so you can avoid dealing with it Y/n and you fucking know it. Why don't you care about this? How are you able to be willing to continue doing business with the man that hurt you." Yasuo says with frustration in his voice.

"Because Yas, trauma is just trauma. It's in the past, so unless you're gonna do the same shit he did to me then I have nothing to worry about. It's not like I'm completely disagreeing either. I said I'll concur with your decision to end business. So I'm not seeing the issue" you say with your dead nonchalant tone. Looking lifelessly into Yasuo's confrontational aura.

"Alright, now that that is over. I need to get ready for this call. Thank you Kai'sa for helping me make breakfast." You say as you give her a quick kiss on the forehead, the girls look in a light form of shock from the argument.

"Well...that didn't go the way I thought it would. It worked out though at least" Ahri says in an uplifting tone.

"I mean yea I guess but she's not doing it for the right reasons which, just as her friend pisses me off. She's an adult she can figure it out. Thank you Kai'sa it was delicious. Excuse me" Yasuo says politely as he steps away from the table.

You dial the number for Mr. Bruggeman's receptionist. Almost instantly upon request, an appointment was set up for 2 hours from now.

About an hour of a half later you walk out of your room and into the kitchen with a feminine business casual suit on.