Bold

(TW: Mentions of SH)

"Ah fuck here we go" you murmur to yourself after you read the text from your dance partner Hec.

"Ayo, we throwin a party tonight come thru so you can meet some of the fans"

"Ight bet" you quickly respond

"What's that look for?" Kai'sa asks as she's getting dressed over by Evelynn's walk in closet.

"I got invited to this party to meet some of the fans of the dancing collabs"

"Ooo! Can we come!!" Ahri asks excitedly from the bathroom.

"I mean I'm gonna be there for like an hour tops, you know how I am with parties"

"You sure you don't want company, dear?" Evelynn asks from the couch.

"Yea, it starts at 10pm I'll be home by midnight at the absolute latest"

"Alright honey, text us if you need anything" Evelynn says, gently brushing against your hand as you walk past.

"You know I will"

After about 30 minutes of getting ready you head out to the car and drive to the venue.

Once parked you lay your forehead against the steering wheel and sigh.

"It's only for an hour or so, you got this"

You get out of the car and take in the large white and gold mansion, all the windows flashing different shades of blue and purple. Muffled party music blasting through the walls gets you at least slightly invigorated.

You walk in and see that it is PACKED, with little to no room to navigate you manage to squeeze your way to the one person you recognize.

"Hey Hec!" You yell as you tap his shoulder.

"Hey girl wassup!" He says as he daps you up after giving a simple nod to Qiyana, who obviously is tipsy at minimum.

"Alright so we just gonna do a live for the fans right quick then we can continue with the party"

Ekko holds up his phone to get you the group in frame.

"I'll be back" Hec says, tapping Ekko on his shoulder.

"Hey girls, look Y/n's on Instagram" Kai'sa announces from the couch, causing Eve and Ahri to look from over Bokkie's shoulder.

"Aww she looks so pretty" Ahri remarks fondly

"Wow, she's been learning quick with the makeup. The eyeliner looks so good on her" Evelynn says with a loving smile.

After a few seconds of feigning enjoyment, the drunken Qiyana shoves her lips onto yours. Ferociously kissing and grabbing you all over. Out of surprise you back away, your eyes still wide open from pure shock. Colliding into three tall men who take the accidental contact as a means of flirting.

"Oh Hey, Y/n" one of the lowers their head to whisper into your ear. Causing you to go into fight or flight and move away from Qiyana and face the three men.

"Why are you leaving?" One of them asks in a sultry tone.

You instantly punch him in the nose, sending him to the floor. The next two swing at you managing to step out of the way, shoving Qiyana onto the floor. You easily send the next one to the ground.

"Hey why so mean?" The final one taunts, causing you to punch him multiple times in his face. Sending him to the floor, kneeling down and keeping on the assault. His face caked in bloody cuts and bruises. After the perceived threats are gone you bolt out of the house and to your car, one you start the engine and drive you start bawling out of sheer fear. The blood caked on your hands being an additional triggering sight within itself.