So Much Tension, So Little Time

"Yasuo, I have an ideaaaaaa" you say excitedly running down the stars.

"Oh God please don't hurt me" Yasuo says in the most monotone voice possible.

"Shut up, okay so do you remember DJ DanIzzy?"

"Uh..you mean that one time you threw a party when we pulled into Ireland?" Yasuo asks with a raised eyebrow.

"You make it sound so boring"

"10 people showed up"

"That's 10 more than expected and they had a GREAT time"

"You poured so heavy handed that they were out by three drinks"

"Look I don't need this toxicity right now"

"Well I needed that inTOXICation after that affair"

"Aww did Kayn not respond in the last five minutes? Get his cock out of your ass"

"Don't you dare bring him into this you fucking drama queen...what about DJ DanIzzy?"

"I wanna throw a party, then invite Kai'sa without her knowing it was by me. Sort of as a surprise. Her and the girls have been super stressed, and it gives me a chance to like. Practice and stuff"

"You..wanna throw a party for your girlfriend, without her knowing it was from you..do you not remember how that whole conversation went last time?"

"Well..yea I remember but...it'll be a surprise!!"

"Fine...what do we need?"

After a long day of scheming, the plan was set in motion.

"Hey girls, we got an invite to this party. It looks like..boujee as fuck. We wanna go?" Kai'sa says, intensely staring at the card.

"Oo lemme see" Ahri says as she excitedly snatches the card.

"DanIzzy's Black Parlor, wow it does sound boujee...yea I say we go?"

Evelynn, Akali and Seraphine just shrug in agreement. Splitting off into their respective rooms to slowly get ready.

Kai'sa eagerly makes her way to your room to give you the news.

"Hey babe, we got invited to this really boujee celeb party. I..was wondering if you wanted to be my plus one. I know that parties aren't your thing, but I'd really enjoy it if you'd come." Kai'sa says, softly sitting on the edge of the bed closest to you.

A forlorn look of conflict strikes your face,

"I..I'm sorry but I gotta pick up Settrina from work late tonight. I wouldn't wanna just leave to go there to come back et cetera. I'm sorry"

"Oh..yea..of course. I..uh. Need to get ready" Kai'sa says, a sad but understanding look striking her face. A look that you weren't prepared for, even through your meticulous planning. It's killing you inside, all there is to do is hope your plan works out the way you intended.

You manage to sneak out the house masterfully before the girls leave to go finish setting up the venue. Grabbing the bottles of liquor and other assorted party items you head into the large apartment complex, checking in at the front desk and making your way to the elevator. A mixture of excitement but also guilt. You lied to her..over something debatably innocent but still..you lied.

You make it to the venue and see your friends: Ekko, Hec, Yasuo and your sister Settrina.

"Heyyy wassup, we ready to get goin?" Ekko greeted with a smile.

"Yea, let's go" you say walking over to the bar.

"You ready for this girlie?" You say with a sly smile as you set up the bar.