𝟝𝟝. 𝗣𝗢𝗩: 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗲

To be honest, this isn't even a poem 💀. Today my dad was playing 'Your Morning Show' or something like that and 'What is one thing you learned about girls once you moved in with one.' Etc. or whatever it was called 🤷‍♀️. But I turned to my dad and was wondering 'how would it be dating me?' Then I came up with an conclusion. I am a whole package. And well my dad agreed. 💧
———
How would it be dating a person like me?

One who trips over their own feet, and at random falls outta chairs and outta their own bed.
So how would it be?

In my sleep, I talk and enjoy my time sleeping.
While I'm cuddlier until I'm actually trying to sleep.

I talk to myself, cause sometimes no one would listen and hell why not?

I talk up a storm to myself. I make realizations and scenarios that I'm to scared to do actually.

I crave physical touch but 9 times outta 10. I hate whoever is touching me. Unless I'm the one showing the affection.

I have my reading and book buying addiction and spend hours in a book store cause I consider it 'my happy place'.

I randomly skip and sing songs that have been on repeat in my head.

I paint and draw and most of the time have paint all over my hands. And most of the time it's red.
I like to write, and I write down my thoughts.
I write down things that make me happy and smile. Sometimes laugh.

I like being complimented on my looks and how a color looks on me but only to certain amount.
I think what the hell, and lay my thoughts out to you on a platter. I don't really care about what you think I'm just living my life.

I like physical contact but prefer love letters. Cause for me everything that I have been thinking are better to say on paper or over text.

I talk really fast when I'm in a good mood but refuse to talk when I'm not.

I cry just at random. Over a movie, over a book, over a text, over a call, even something that someone had said months ago that I should've forgot.

I over think everything and always think someone is getting tired of me.

I want people to like me, but refuse to change myself for them. My personality, my looks, how I act, and how I should act.

I'm a whole care package. There's just no instructions on how to deal with me.
———
FYI I tend on deleting this whole thing, like the 'book' and all when I'm done with this phase in my life. A little version of 'forgive and forget'. But there's no one to forgive but myself. :)