1

READ THIS 1ST~

THIS WILL NOT BE LIKE THE SHOW... 

HAPPY WILL BE A CIVILIAN NOT SON. AND I'M GONNA HAVE HIS NAME AS DAVID HAPPY LOWMAN.

THERE WILL BE MENTIONED-SEX,VIOLENCE,FIGHTS,MURDER,BLOOD,SEXIST PEOPLE, NIPPLE PLEASURE

POSSIBLY MENTIONED- RAPE, MISCARRIAGE, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, SPIT, ANAL

Avyanna's bike

_______________________________________________________________________________

I've made history in the motorcycle club more specifically Sons of Anarchy. I'm the first female son. I prospected at a very young age... sixteen. and I was patched when I was seventeen. I've been a son for over eight years. I've done so much for this club, with this club. and I've earned a family that I ain't never had.

Some people think I am a big joke and that women don't belong in motorcycle clubs. but I don't care what they think. I'm enjoying myself. I have my brothers by my side and that's all that matters.

But my life is about to change, and not in a bad way. in a great way that I've longed for since I first joined this club as a prospect. 

There is a tattoo shop that had just opened and the main tattoo artist who also owns the place is just so fucking hot. 

I go in there when I have nothing else to do and I just kill time there or get fresh ink and he's the only one I get to give me my ink.

I'm hoping that things start to happen between us and it goes great to the point that he gets my crow and we marry.

I had asked him out and the first date was great, we had quite a lot in common and we click so well.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: possible time skips in this

not sure how long this book will be. 

chapter lengths vary.